That was one messed up night.
SO.
I officially got drunk last night, and well, a tad bit too fast for comfort.
Gonna shift the blame to the big gulps of beer that I drank in my intoxicated state.
Thinking back now, it's really despicable of me to have drank something I truly disliked but didn't care how it tasted like to get even higher.
What I did not expect was that the alcohol consumed before that would hit me in a wave.
*cuz impatient me thought hey hey i'm still tolerable with the alcohol oh well DRINK SOMEMORE*
Bad move Mariam, bad move.
Oh hell, I can feel the urge to vomit still.
Just thinking about beer in my head is enough to bring about the purging feeling.
There's this sickening sensation in my stomach and throat; like anytime anything's gonna come right out of it.
And the digestive system is in complete disarray.
Can't eat anything too heavy, nor eat too little for fear of that churning action.
It literally kinda feels like my stomach's been pumped of alcohol (or at least halfway) so now it's this bleh (can't find better ways to describe it) feeling in my tummy.
Ironic how it's only the second day of 2014 huh?
Heard some amusing things that happened during the timespan that I was out.
Anyways, it'll be my first and last time getting drunk. Probably.
While I did achieve my goal - getting drunk, I messed up my first time by
consuming too fast so hey no second chances.
After last night, seems like I'll be staying in goody-two-shoes land for quite some time.
I'm in deepest gratitude for Peiyi and Zi Xiang; they took very good care of me.
Not to mention Sam, Shannen, Vienna, Syasya who also kept watch and debated whether to call my oldest sis over to take me home since I looked really white.
And uh, YJ whom I heard helped a little bit. Uh. Yeah.
*BOWS DOWN*
The good aftermath of it is when you realise that your friends, close or not,
have taken great care of you.
To make sure nothing happens to you and even tucking you into bed goddamit THAT REALLY TOUCHED ME A LOT.
Or even frantically scrolling through Facebook to find your sister's contact cuz you look like you're about to go heaven.
(because my phone is locked but if Vienna still remembers the password whootwhoot for her)
And they're not obliged to, but I find that it's just really sweet that the small strength of this course, better yet this particular semester of people allows everyone to tighten bonds.
In so many ways you can't imagine it.
Well yeah, there's that stuff about backstabbing, gossiping, tension from projects and all.
But at the end of the day when everyone comes together, it feels like home.
There's arguments constantly and sometimes you feel uncomfortable and out of place,
but at other times you have laughter, and funny cardgame sessions whilst talking about boners, that sudden burst of motivation to defeat your opponents in the games.
It comes in a package.
That's all there is to it.
All in all,
I'M SINCERELY GRATEFUL FOR EVERYONE'S HELP LOVE Y'ALL REALLY <3 font="">3>

One response to Drunken Waste;
This post made me realize our semester bonds over drunks. <3
Post a Comment