Hipster cats
Today was the first day of MedLaw lessons, and frankly they're actually pretty interesting.
IF I do listen, that is.
What would be of interest is if criminal offences were discussed instead of
film laws and stuff cuz there's a wide range of acts that one could be charged upon.
First degree murder, trespass, homicide, manslaughter, suicide, arson, possession of offensive weapons, outrage of modesty, statutory rape, etc.
The funny thing is, while we were half-assedly listening, Vienna and I
were busy catching up.
And it's so amusing because it felt like we haven't talked in years but we've actually been talking everyday in school hehes.
As always, she was pretty blunt with her words but well that's just her, unknowingly causing people to make better life (and story) decisions. -yesthatsright-
These days I'm always in awe as to how she can be so jumpy and goofy + loud almost everyday which is NOT a bad thing.
I think I must be too depressed at this stage to let my goofiness come out on its own :/
WHICH REMINDS ME OF HOW SHANNEN REACTED TO MY RESPONSE YESTERDAY.
After having lunch with Teri, we returned to the courtyard to see how
Syasya's doing with her Maya.
Audrey sneezed and asked who was the one who sprayed perfume and
looked to me and Teri.
We'd just came from the toilet but we didn't put on anything so technically there wasn't anyone who did spray perfume.
So I decided to play a prank on her cuz of what she said earlier when I came back alone from the Maya lab an hour earlier.
THAT TIME, she and Dione asked whether I'd cut my hair to which I replied no and they said my hair looked different than usual.
She pointed out that it looked straighter and my hair colour was kinda brighter or coming out something like that AND THEN SHE SAID it looked thinner like my hair was flat.
The funny part was when she said that perhaps I was balding/my hair was falling.
In lieu to that when we met them again, I told her that it must be me with the perfume.
And then she said, "how come your perfume so sweet one" to which I REPLIED
"BECAUSE I'M SWEET WHAT"
RIGHT THERE AND THEN SHANNEN HAD GOOSEBUMPS ALL OVER AND SHE LEANED BACKWARDS AND STARTED TO HUG HERSELF HAHAHAHHAAHA
Audrey went like -wtf- mode and Teri was taken aback so all three of them judged me at the same time.
Such an amazement that they didn't expect that corny stuff to come from my mouth HAHAHHA
Man, that was one hilarious move to which I laughed off as Teri and I headed to Starbucks at Holland V to do our shit.
ANYWAYS, back to the topic.
Somehow during our conversation, Vienna and I touched upon this particular topic of people with extreme observations.
I find people with extreme observations very intriguing.
They can pick out the from the smallest of details which makes it
a bit creepy but helluva amazing.
Yeah, they probably can use evidence gathered from conversations against people they're arguing with to their advantage.
Their lives center around technical details of the sort, down to the tiniest detail;
a little like OCD.
However, I think that while one is so observant, one is probably not that
insightful about one's self.
It's either they're oblivious, or that one decides to push observations about one's self aside.
Hence the tidal wave of confusion comes in since they don't know
what it is that they're feeling.
Sometimes I think they do know, but they're denying it because once you admit to something big, things that have been occurring normally or at a steady pace will start to change and steer into a totally different direction.
It's such a wonder at what they think about.

Post a Comment