From Acting to Everywhere ; Part 2

So cute

Wow today's actually a pretty eventful day.
A few of us - Shannen, Sam, Vienna, Waylon, Jiamin and I headed to poolside to have dinner.
Not sure how it ended up like that but well.
So during our conversation, Shannen pointed out that I was speaking like I had short tongue,
and that she'd noticed it ever since my wisdom tooth pain.
It was something so unexpected because I never thought someone would be able to point out 
my exact thoughts.
Been feeling like I had a short tongue for a pretty long while already and 
I don't really know what to do with it.
While it could be the tight congestion of my teeth, it could also be the fact I hardly put in effort to open my mouth to talk.
So basically, it ends up as mumbling, which occurs every morning. 
I don't knowwwwww
Maybe I should just talk more eh?

The three of us, Shannen, Waylon and I went to the library to 'get down with work'.
It was clearly a huge failure when our priorities became messed up.
Stuff like facebook not working, feeling sleepy, it's too quiet in the library, blogging, etc.
Well it was also amusing how we're the three editors for Docpro so you can roughly predict how our docpro's gonna turn out hehe
I can just imagine us going to have our 'coffee break' in Makan Place, saying we have no feel to edit, getting chased out by TSOs when we finally have the feel to edit (and that means procrastinating for a few hours), etc.

The little things that my friends do are very amusing.
Making pennysexual jokes, imitating scripts "I want your fingers", verbally burning people, getting random calls from friends asking where you are, coercing people that they would do this and that, having entertaining facebook conversations when we're supposed to do work, seeing people discover the magic of maya (syasya that's you), it's all very pleasant you know?
I don't know how to put it. 
You just feel really warm inside when you think about all of these.
Life may be a living hell in FSV right now, but it's these little moments that we should honestly cherish.
After all, there's a year left.
Or rather, to be positive, we still have a year.

Just know that, you guys, and I mean everyone in general make me feel very snuggly inside. :)

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Blog Archive