Head-bobbing.

 I WANT TO VISIT THE CAT CAFE

Today was a rather ordinary day; it wasn't good or bad.
I'm just glad the script is on its way to being a good one.

As I was heading home, I ran my usual routine:
Get on 74 > Stop at Dover > Go on the MRT > Find seat > Sleep 
Sleeping on buses (not coaches though) and trains that I take almost everyday makes it a breeze for me to catch up with sleep on them cuz I fall asleep/half-asleep when I'm alone.
I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew, I was at Raffles Place. 
A woman sitting beside me then tapped on my shoulder and said I could sleep on her shoulder.
She went, "It's okay you can sleep on my shoulder." 
I was surprised.. Because that only meant one thing.
I CAN'T REMEMBER BOBBING MY HEAD ON PEOPLE'S SHOULDERS NOW.
Which is dangerousssssssss (means I'm more exhausted than I thought)

Okay that's a terrible habit but that can't be helped when you're tired right? :(
Being real exhausted and just dozing off on public transportation and cuz you're a little too deep 
into sleep then you just accidentally sway to the left or right.
Anyways, this woman kinda tugged on my heartstrings. 
I told her "no, no it's alright" and then she said, "no it's okay you can lie on my shoulder" 
LIKE MAN THANKS BUT NO THANKS cuz I've been burdening you OTL
This reminded me of the other time last year when another lady, possibly in her 40s or 50s actually 
told me that I could lie on her shoulder. 
At that point of time, I'd just woken up and I was subconsciously aware of my head-bobbing habits.
I felt real bad to have knocked into her so many times and she's a really nice malay auntie.
Feel so guilty every time I bump into people :/

And the things like this that people do always touches me.
It just feels like at times, your faith in humanity is restored.
Although you can't deny the fact that they want your head on their shoulders so you'd stop knocking into them heheh but still.
Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, people doing acts of kindness. :')

It's so strange though when I'm with friends, I can never fall asleep no matter how tired I am.
Even if I do try, on journeys back home it's kinda impossible. 
Stayovers are a different thing though; that I could probably achieve sleep after a while.

Oh well, this head-bobbing stories probably won't end anytime soon.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

One response to Head-bobbing.

  1. Anonymous says:

    wtf r u talking about????

Blog Archive