Sometimes I don't understand why people have to talk about each other all the time.
It's a mean, mean, ugly world.
Is talking the same as bitching if it's expressed in a rather concerned manner?
Why's bitching so easy to achieve these days?
It easily goes like, "So this bitch decided to blah blah blah can you believe it"
Just so incomprehensible.
While I admit, hearing it instead of talking about it is very entertaining.
It not only tells you a lot about the party mentioned, it also shows the aspects of the person
TELLING the story that he or she isn't aware of.
So technically, that's double gossip for you.
And a little secret/observation that only you get to know about.
Anyways I just looked through one or two overdue comments.
It always amazes me that people, the ones I don't actually know, still read my blog for some reason.
That's why I always try to post non-materialistic, NON-daily-life-of-mariam-lim-cuz-it-is-pretty-boring-indeed entries but more of a deeper, 'get into your skin' texts.
Something that would be really impactful for one as they read it.
Then they think about their lives and maybe, just a lil maybe, admit that they're guilty of feeling
or doing things that I've mentioned.
Which is good, cuz that means admittance, and that brings them closer to acknowledging
their faults or ego shit.
It makes me feel good if something like that inspires or affects them in a good way.
However, if you get depressed reading my blog posts, then I apologise too heh.
Late Comments And Gossips.
Sunday, January 12, 2014
2 responses to Late Comments And Gossips.
Reading your blog is fun! :) it's always so full of interesting stories. Also, I think you were very brave writing that letter to your ex in 2012. You confronted your past and overcame it. Proud of you! :D hope you continue blogging often Mariam! ;)
Hahas thank you!!! Whoah I'm pretty sure not a lot of people read that but well you're proof that someone has read so that's a good thing hehes. MAKES ME CURIOUS WHO YOU ARE ACTUALLY HAHAS
Post a Comment