24 Hours;

I can't believe that we managed to pull through for VFX.
I just can't...

It just amazes me that we only started yesterday morning, which is just 1 day, 24 HOURS.
And we completed it within 1 day, 24 HOURS.
With the exception of Zach, that is, but the very fact that my group met up to do the project the night before the presentation is pretty darn risky.
I'm not gloating or anything; I'm just really in awe that all of this went successfully well.
REALLY HAPPY ABOUT THIS.
Estimated the hours needed to do Maya before we actually started on it.
It dampened my mood a little bit because I knew that doing Maya would take about three days minimum. 
So it got me kinda panicky.
I was also slightly afraid I'd take a long time to model because I haven't touched Maya 
at all after the room assignment. 
Plus the extra part about being anal and all once you've started doing your work 
takes up a helluva time.

GAH sleep is falling upon me so I'm gonna type this as fast as I can. 

Anyways, we did manage to pull it off and it was a wonderful feat.
It was a wonderful group meeting of 24 hours if I include the hours before the entire group met.

And I'm happy that being anal was the right thing to do.
Or doing more than necessary, it paid off so yayyyyyyy happy happy 
I think I had a really good time. No I mean I had a really good time doing this Maya stuff.
Although it's very blood-inducing at the same time urgh.
But if the end product is enough to make others proud as well as myself,
then it's worth itttttttttttt :)))))

I just realised that we did work without any food in our system.
That's quite crazy, considering the fact that I go sot after not having any food + sleep.
SO ANOTHER PLUS POINT FOR STAYING AWAKE FOR THIS LONG yayyyy
ok just going full on crazy ass but whatever
That reminds me. I didn't get gastric so thank goodness for that.
In this context, I would have gotten gastric and probably laid in bed or something.

Everything just persuades you to have a little confidence in yourself. 

Alll in alll, it's was a wonder day and night and presentation and everything :))

Happy mariam is happy. :))

H-A-P-P-Y kid

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Blog Archive