Teri and Syasya came in with these 'cake cookies'
they were niceeeeee thanks guys and whoever who baked too!!! ;'))
Basically spent my entire day 'working' my ass off and heading all over Singapore.
Rushed into the producing lab at 1 pm and rushed my shit with Jacq's help. (cuz waylon was having a mental breakdown hur hur)
AND THEN WE WENT FOR WAFFLES!
I saw Teri and Syasya having those cup looking thingy the other day and wondered what that was all about but when I finally saw it I KNEW I HAD TO GET IT.
It was to celebrate the accomplishment of finishing producing assignment 1 in 3 hours
knowing how much of a procrastinator I was.
I mean, I never expected to complete it with one eye closed.
It just seemed like it didn't happen at all :/
'Attempted' to assemble more of the docpro footage in the editing lab after that
before getting informed that we had half an hour more to finish up shit in the producing lab
SO I RAN BACK TO THE PRODUCING LAB and the uncle that came in was a different one
so we had more time to finish up yay
THEN when I returned into the editing lab I realised I'd forgotten to save the stripboard in colour
(which might or might not be a necessity) so fuck that shit.
By then, Zul and I were both going crazy over separate projects.
Left for the land of the west for the third time and met the mofo to pass him his adaptor.
And that began my torturous albeit amusing night.
Jaya asked me to accompany him to dinner so I went like AIYAAAA ok.
He began asking a lot of questions about how I was doing which he could have done it ytd
but he was being an anal bitch in his own house so I decided to be a bitch.
Well, also partly because I was really tired and sot from all that's happened in the day.
And it went somewhere along these lines:
-Walking to West Mall-
Jaya: Where are you going after this
Me: Holland V to collect the gopro from Jo
Jaya: Why do you need the gopro for
Me: For the VFX shoot
*me realizing he's too talkative all of a sudden*
Me: Why are you talking so much don't talk to me -gives 'bitch please' sign and walks away fast-
Jaya: -gives that jaya laugh-
Jaya: I will follow you to Holland V
Me: If you follow me to Holland V, I'm not going to accompany you to dinner
Jaya: THEN I GO HOLLAND V AND EAT AH
Me: THEN I GO HOLLAND V COLLECT GOPRO THEN I GO HOME AH
Jaya: -giving that jaya surrendering laugh- FUCK
Jaya: I AM YOUR LOYAL COMPANION I WILL FOLLOW YOU EVERYWHERE
Me: -points middle finger-
Jaya: -that loud Jaya laughter-
-While going up the escalator-
Jaya: How did you celebrate your valentine
Me: Pretty good I spent it doing work with people
Jaya: I also did work with people
Me: Are you sure
Jaya: You got nobody to spend Valentine with right you're LONELY -that jaya smile-
Me: YOU got nobody to spend Valentine with right that's why you need me to accompany you don't push the loneliness to me Jaya
After he had his dinner, I walked out really quickly.
He trailed behind even after I said you can go home now.
I saw 61 and ran for the bus.
The next thing I knew, HE WAS RUNNING AFTER ME OTL
He dropped his lighter (while smoking heh heh) and boarded the bus.
I was thinking, "fuck this shit" and he gave me that -jaya smile- and tried to lean onto my shoulder.
After several attempts I just gave up and led the mafacker lie down to sleep.
We reached Holland V and headed to Baden where Jo and Beatrice were hanging out.
And then I told them about what happened.
In summary, the entire time there was full of middle fingers pointed towards Jaya,
to which he gave that -jaya laughter-
I left pretty soon after the two of them left, leaving Jaya waiting for his Jaegerbomb.
Me: Eh I'm going to leave
Jaya: LEAVE AH go LEAVE
Me: Okay -packs bag and leaves-
Because this is the sort of disturbing love-hate friendship you have with a bitch.
My guilty conscience poked me quite a bit as I left for home so I sent a
text saying thanks for all his help yesterday.
He was nice all of a sudden (not sure if it's the alcohol) and wished me good luck with the assignments and stuff.
But Jaya is a nice person so good jaya is good :)
Just casually placing it here -rolls away-
There're all sorts of people out there.
It's all really amusing haha.


Post a Comment