Nonsense Typing #2

I have never seen so much beauty captured
in a picture like this.

And with that I strayed from my previous post. 
Gotta find something to do during the holidays hmmmm
I kinda have a mental list of things to do like:

1. Getting lost in Singapore
2. Photography trips with friends with both the film camera and DSLR in the most unknown corners LIKE OLD BRUNEI HOSTEL CUZ IT'S BEAUTIFUL
3. Celebrations
4. Meet ups
5. Going outside to get in touch with nature AND HAVE SOME LIFE REFLECTIONS
6. Giving thanks
7. Playing games (I realised my knowledge in games is next to none)
8. Doing something physical - cycling/running/swimming/gym-ming/whatever
9. Watch moviessssss
10. Tidy my room
11. Give all the (very) belated gifts to my friends
12. Learn new shit - maybe the keyboard or guitar
13. Preventing myself from becoming more introverted than I already am (by rotting at home)

And finally, make money; enough to last for the next semester which will bring us back to hell.

But for now, I gotta concentrate on Docpro and Poly Horror. 
I feel quite fucked for Docpro in the sense that the timeline is pretty messed up between assembly and rough cut.
Just got the narration yesterday which makes it a whole lot faster and clearer to edit so I hope it runs smoothly now hehe :)
On a side note, I ought to stop editing with music on because it's gonna be harder to edit with the narration overlaying everything OTL
And well mixing background music + narration + background sounds from the footages sounds pretty horrifying.
ALTHOUGH, I listen to music to keep me awake.
Tea does the trick too but music is food for da soullllll ;'))

Ooh okay now I'm getting distracted so I'll just blog about random thoughts:

1. Jv is fasttttt man she's already booked me for cycling
2. I need to stop subconsciously tearing the skin on my thumb gotta get rid of this habit 
3. Mom won't let me get the wide angle lens cuz it's too expensive shit
4. Still can't believe I spent near to an hour in the toilet last night playing mobile games
5. It's frustrating typing a blogpost when you're nodding off and everything becomes bullshit
6. Blurred lines isn't really a favourite song it's nice to listen to though hey hey hey
7. I'm so forgetful I'm getting used to leaving my shit everywhere in the house but strangely enough, it doesn't occur outside. Ok maybe it does when I FORGET MY WALLET AFTER A NIGHT OF NO SLEEP aka memories of locvid fp
8. Outta go out for a run but a bit lazy too but the view is nice but ayes
9. Need to get that DVI to VGA cable and plug it into the monitor to edit
10. I need more chocolate in my life the bar of cadbury almond is finishing OTL
11. I haven't destroyed my phone playing Ironpants yet so this is an accomplishment
12. Beat Waylon's high score with 17 now I should focus on beating Sam's high score sam you reading tis heh heh
13. I'm still surprised for vfx results even though I handed it in late
14. I need to find some relaxing way to earn money
15. And read more books during the holidays
16. But not end up being so introverted that I become socially awkward and find it hard to talk to people hmmm
17. Thinking about Jv's plans reminds me of Fanny whom I still owe a blogpost for about praises and stuff. Remind me please HAHA
18. Speaking of which, I haven't written a deep post in a long time.
19. Shall write one and mess everyone up - oh wait that's 2 posts I have in mind
20. The increase in tax on alcohol and cigarettes is bullshit but well it makes me not drink which I haven't since New Year whoot whoot not addicted to it in the first place though.

21. By reading 20, I believe people will be reminded of the chalet. It's not my fault if you remember. :)
22. Jaya just ruined this trail of 21 thoughts dammit but he reminded me that we should plan what to do for the three of our birthdays HOW NOW BROWN COW
23. This is really random but 2 is a nice number
24. I think we should learn how to love ourselves before loving another
25. Would love to go overseas and take a break like go back to myanmar or something or go to Nippon where JAPANESE CREPES AND RAMEN AND ANIME AND EVERYTHING NICE EXISTS THERE AND BEAUTIFUL SCENERIES AND SAKURA BLOSSOMS AND SO MANY CATS or maybe EUROPE SEE SNOW OR SOMETHING GO TO MINES, MOUNTAINS, BEAUTIFUL PLACES WITH CRYSTALS EAT NAISE FOOD ok getting carried away cuz $$$ urgh
26. That reminds me I still gotta blog about Myanmar
27. It doesn't feel like february or march. It feels like time is vague now, so vague I can't even tell what month it is anymore :(
28. Need to go shopping soon for clothes and stuff!!!
29. I don't understand how the trees in our country are dying at this moment even though the brown-ish colour of the leaves actually looks beautiful this is sadistic isn't it
30. I'm falling asleep again what is this

Saturday, February 22, 2014

2 responses to Nonsense Typing #2

  1. Jacq says:

    i wanna get lost in singapore toooo!!!! heheh

  2. MARIAM says:

    I believe we have a plan ? :3

Blog Archive