Always had this feeling that my harddisk would definitely stab me in the back one day :(
It played hide and seek with me this afternoon while I was editing for Docpro.
In real time, I should have been panicking and all but this weird calmness still stayed ayes
Okay wait I did - I texted my mom to tell her I'd need to get a hard disk in a panicky state
Managed to connect after several attempts but it's terribly slow as of now.
Quite fed up with the amount of things that are going haywire.
First, my watch fogged up and refuses to tick when it's on my arm but moves when it's left alone OTL
I think this is why I have trust issues with watches because when I'm finally used to 'productively using' my watch by checking the time, THEY FALL APART.
Second, this hard disk shit to which I bought a 2TB hard disk.
My wallet is non-existent now.
Third, my mac is running slower than usual - probably cuz of the amount
of shit in my folders.
And there's not enough space to edit docpro and do Maya efficiently like godspeed and what not.
Plus god bless my computer in installing Maya 2013.
Shall get it cleaned up during the holidays.
Not to mention my (very) flat pillow which I ALREADY BOUGHT ANOTHER FOR AND IT'S STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR A SATISFYING SLEEP *flips table flips chair flips everything*
Should probably get the pillow that Susu mentioned from Japan Home.
AND finally bought the facial cleanser since none of the sisters would get their ass off to buy it.
Adding all the other shit that is near to permanent damage, I think it's the user problem
which is me OTL
Funny how my parents call me a 'destroyer' since I practically wreck everything in my hands :'(
While I'm amused by that title, it's not fun when they break eh
unless everything's all poorly manufactured.
Printers, umbrellas (over 5 of them) , computers, phones, hangers, doors, earpieces, etc.
Couldn't wrench level 8's door open today though.
Something is very wrong with me.
Or maybe, I'm just really tired.
WHICH reminds me of how close I was to falling on my knees
on the train back home just now.
It was so difficult trying to stay awake.
Shall attempt to get more sleep tonight!!! (or not)
:)
The Problem: Money.
Monday, February 17, 2014
Post a Comment