So I'm still kinda excited over Divergent and stuff even though I haven't read the book
BUT I AM GOING TO READ IT.
Spazzed with Shan about various shit - which classes we're in, IS modules, DIVERGENT,
The Hunger Games, TFIOS and introducing different novels and stuff.
Talking about Divergent got me so worked up over it I MEAN THE MOVIE WAS GOOD
For a film that I haven't read about, it's @#$%^&*($I(#QYR@(*#T good.
It's also one of the first, or very few movies that I would gladly watch for the second time.
SHALL WATCH IT AGAIN SOON!!!!
It was the type of movie I would watch, and perhaps live in too.
All action and fantasy-driven, and it never stops.
What amazed me first was the soundtrack, and now I'm hooked onto Ellie Gouilding's 'Beating Heart'.
Fucking amazing song; heard her voice several times throughout the entire film so I'm guessing
there's a few of her songs that're in it.
I really, really loved the soundtrack.
Coupled with the attas cinematography and greenscreen effects AND FUCKING FLARES ALL OVER THE PLACE, it turned out pretty epic.
And it's fast paced which is great :))
We were talking about how Tris and Tobias was a good couple to ship
BECAUSE DAMN RIGHT THEY ARE.
Shit just thinking about it makes me roll around in happiness gahhhhh
Hehes thanks for the great conversation Shan, it was nice :))
The film taught me something.
It made me open my eyes a little to a conflict that I was having.
I'm just really amazed to have stumbled upon a film I could relate to.
A reflection of myself.
Divergent;
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Post a Comment