Encountered this angmoh lady while jogging a few weeks back.
At that point of time, I regretted not bringing the film camera out
because this was a very interesting moment.
Probably the first time I saw someone sitting here and actually reading,
since technically no one's ever done that.
It was a moment I will never forget.In such a fast paced country, there's a woman sitting in an unknown (ok known to me but still) place of peace and serenity.
Just enjoying the breeze and reading her ebook, basically shutting out the entire world around her.
This is definitely the closest one can get to reading a book whilst surrounded by nature.
Anyways,
- I just forgot what I was supposed to blog about
- Legitly saw a 20 year-ish girl chasing after a rooster today. Really.
- There's some preparations being done for some light festival thingy at the Esplanade IT LOOKS GREAT I WANNA GOOOOO
- Someday I'm going to bring a book to the same place that the woman in the picture's in and sit my ass down and read. Wonderful breeze and scenery man.
- I'm running out of animes to watch ayes too lazy to turn to movies :(
- Doesn't it seem like there's an increase the number of angmohs in Singapore recently? Been seeing so many of them.
- Need to get film for next week's trip which I am looking forward to!!
- Funny how there never seems to be any normal food that I consume these days OTL
- The lyrics 'We can't fall any further if / we can't feel ordinary love / and we cannot reach any higher if / we can't deal with ordinary love' by U2 - Ordinary love are really deep
- I have not started on my TO-DO list!!
- Shopping trip with my parents and eldest sis tomorrow for shampoo and shit I AM EXCITED
- I feel like a small kid but heck heh heh :))
- Been waking up at noon with a heaviness in my head soon I'm going to end up rotting at home seriously
- The right jaw's been a bit weird and numb for a few days now the wisdom tooth pain's coming back man I CAN FEEL IT COMING dammit
- I swear I can feel my teeth shifting for some reason
- Those nights of suffering the pain were terrible; almost teared urgh
- calm down and compose yourself.
'We can't fall any further if, we can't feel ordinary love.'


One response to Food for Thought;
If you wisdom tooth is really coming out , I suggest you really go see a dentist, cause when that shit erupts, it is going to give you the all-hell-break-loose of tooth aches :/
(unless of course by some miracle your jaw is wide enough to accomodate a wisdom tooth, but most people's aren't.)
DENTIST!!
Post a Comment