Jelly Crystals.

I'm typing this at 6:37 am while waiting for my brother to finish bathing.
Whilst in a very sot state and my eyes will start to droop as I type so meh.

Tonight was a very good night I must say.
In terms of company for dinner and clubbing AND SUPPER AKA BREAKFAST,
IT WAS GOOODDDDDD.
And really amusing.

First had dinner with tha gang - Vienna, Bart, Junior and Sulaiman at a Swedish cafe at Arab street called fika.
One thing good about having dinner at Arab Street is that
1. I could run home if I needed anything before heading to party
2. IT'S MY AREA
Susu and I were trying to convince the rest that the food was worth it and it really was!
Although it's kinda pricey and stuff, the quantity is pretty abundant.
It felt nice laughing at jokes made at the table and shit that Bart did and how Junior mentioned about
his tactics to counter Bart's approaches.
While waiting for our food, I opened the gifts that they got me.
THANK YOU GUYS ;')))

Vienna, after suggestions from the innocence team, got me a fantasy based + nice cover book
from Kinokuniya. She unabashedly said there was even wrapping which led me to think that it was
probably wrapped and bought in Kinokuniya HAHA but the cover was really nice so thank you :)
Sulaiman gave me one of his old lens it was a 90-300 mm lens which kinda surprised me because
he would so willingly give it away man that's touching ;')
Bart's gift was one of the surprising ones because I never would've thought he would actually
purchase something that looked pretty expensive (cuz you chinese ah bart quote from susu)
I received a Vans bag from him so right now I'm still reeling in with amazement from this guy but thanks man :'))))
Digressing: Whenever I pass by the paper bag with the bag in it I'd just stare in awe because it really is a miracle O.O
So while I was still very startled by his generosity, Vienna was really surprised by the fact that he actually left - left us right after dinner.
Junior's gift was one of a kind. I've always noticed that quirky shops sell those bell thingys with funny quotes on them like "Ring for _______"
As usual, I opened it and I sheepishly looked away.
Since they all knew what it was they laughed at my reaction HAHA
"Ring for a blowjob" - which leads me to wonder: shouldn't a guy be holding onto this???
Really much thanks to anyone and everyone's wishes and gifts I really appreciate them :))




We headed to Fullerton area after that.
However, it was too early to actually club or anything.
Digressing: I don't know why but I find the word 'club' a bit distasteful to use as a verb :/
So we decided to split up and do our own shit.
Vienna's team headed to MBS (to get vitasoy apparently) while Junior, Shan, Susu and me headed
to Starbucks to chat over coffee HAHA
Now that I think of it I'm saddened to have bought that expensive cup of coffee
(why's everything in Singapore so expensive?! ;'(( )
But oh well, it was great discussing shit and people over some caffeine and peanut butter cake
two hours before midnight.

We headed into Butter Factory when it was almost/after 11 pm and literally loitered around
for at least half an hour to forty minutes just chit chatting because the club and dance floor
were pretty empty.
All sorts of office people and attas angmoh ladies and men (all were older) surrounded us.
I felt kinda intimidated because they were all really rich looking and had that "superior" vibe for
some reason lol.

Anyways, eventually Junior, Jiamin and I ended up on the dance floor first.
By that time, people were sorta dancing so we decided to just fuck it and let loose.
I realised that it's the key thing to do, since social events like these are meant for people to unwind
and go wild.
To go wild, one needs an open heart and mind right?
The rest - Vienna, Sam, Sulaiman, Dione, and Shan joined us later on.
AND THAT MARKS THE START OF OUR PARTEH-ING.
The music was rather pop-ish and not the kind of genre Jiamin and I were hoping
we would be grooving to (cuz EDM is definitely a more suitable type)
Still, we just tried our best to have fun.
The funniest part was when Vienna started dancing, her elbows, limbs started flying EVERYWHERE.
She elbowed Sam quite a few times and probably the ones behind her as well so that's
solid protection right there man HAHA
What was ironic was that she didn't seem to be high and running on alcohol but rather her own adrenaline and crazy shit because her moves came straight from the 80s and she was doing all the
whacky dance moves that made everyone laugh hehes.
OH she moved so aggressively at one point of time that she accidentally knocked into this guy who
was leading his girlfriend behind her and he gave her a thumbs up for her wild dance moves
Her enthusiasm and wild child side led Sam, Dione, and Shan to open up a little bit and try to have fun
which I believe they probably did at least because they started doing whacko moves as well
alongside Vienna OTL



I felt much more relieved seeing them have smiles on their faces and being amused by everyone's weird
styles - so like me sigh so yay hope y'all at least had a good enough life experience :)
Oh and my back was constantly in contact with some couple who were fucki- I mean grinding each other up and down by the railings for some peculiar reason hmmm
WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS TAKE YOUR LOVEMAKING OUTSIDE?!
It was rather pissing because the angmoh guy looked like he was just trying to get his 'd' into her
or trying to turn himself on by rubbing da 'd' against her.
And the bitch looked like she was wasted + definitely a slut + apparently not wearing a bra so that makes the lovemaking more aggressive.
TILL THE POINT OF BREAKING FUCKING GLASSES urgh.
I have never seen such a vulgar scene in my entire life.

Junior and Sulaiman constantly held their arms out to protect us from
1. them cuz their lovemaking constantly came to the point me getting hit by their shit
2. people were trying to pass through the dance floor and had no regards for others at all
3. just in case got any horny guys who wanted to try their luck
So thank you guys we really appreciate it ;')

Jiamin and I attempted tequila shots (cuz I ordered wrongly) and man that was good.
All in all that makes 2 tequila shots and 1 cranberry whisky. Pretty alright for starters!

We continued until about 2 am-ish and got out for some fresh air.
By then, most of us were pretty exhausted for some peculiar reason so we left the place around 3 am.
Jiamin wanted to try out Mansion cuz there was more young crowd there + there was edm music
(since Butter Factory's located in the CBD so older people there)
but unfortunately the place was closed so we headed to MUSTAFA to have supper.

Yes, we headed for some dim sum at Swee Choon near Mustafa at near 3 am + in the morning.
Shan was slightly surprised to know that I don't know much about dim sum even though I'm
partially chinese *squints eyes*
Anything pure chinese like bat ku teh and all I have zero knowledge about it OTL
It was interesting trying out new dishes.
(albeit kinda oily but meh different people have different preferences)
After our supper cum early breakfast, Sulaiman headed off first and we toured around Mustafa centre.
We concluded that THIS should be the number #1 location that people should flock to should any
disaster strike or any zombie invasion were to occur.
There's all sorts of shit they sell it's frightening.
Not that I've never been there before but when you tour around an empty shopping centre at 5 am,
you tend to see a whole lot more array of items than you would normally at normal shopping hours :/
It was amusing walking around with the girls + Junior.
Halfway through, Junior picked up a joke book and started to dish out some of the lame jokes like
"What nut sounds like a sneeze?"
And then I shrugged.
"Ca-SHEWWWWW" In my head I was thinking, 'fuck this cold joke' HAHA
Some of the girls bought stuff like instant mac & cheese selling for only 50 cents and the Lotus
caramelised biscuits which are really nice to consume with milk or tea or coffee hehes.
At the food section, while some were making payment, Vienna and I chanced upon a bottle that
was manufactured in the US - with korean texts.
So we're wondering what in the world was that supposed to be y'know
AND I CHANCED UPON THIS UNBELIEVABLE PRODUCT.


I know it's a bit exaggerating to be surprised but really,
WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE DIET RASPBERRY JELLY CRYSTALS?!





Thursday, March 13, 2014

3 responses to Jelly Crystals.

  1. Shan says:

    *BAK KUT TEH!!!!! hahahaha

  2. MARIAM says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. MARIAM says:

    HAHHAHA my bad :P

Blog Archive