Lovely March;

IT'S MARCH BITCHESSSSSSSSSSS
This month's gonna be good I can feel it in my bodeh.
I will make it good.

Was supposed to attempt sleeping with a mask on cuz of my horrible complexion ever since the
start of the crazy period - February but I kinda crashed.
And while talking to Zach as well *sorry zach*

Thinking about this month, it just makes me happy.
Makes me all cuddly and mushy inside like I'm snuggling under the blanket with a cool weather.
-rolls around-
It just fills me with this sense of excitement and a feel for adventure.
So rock and roll guys, MARIAM'S GOING ON AN ADVENTURE.

That is, I'm on a mission to perhaps not find my life back,
but to create my life out of what I have now. :)

And I shall start with cycling with my friends!! :)

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Blog Archive