Flu Bugs.

The good thing is, summer's a positive season.
Bad thing: It's ridiculously hot.

It's 1024, Class is at 2 and I've not gotten my two ideas yet...
Like what Zach said, good ideas don't come overnight.
Sometimes, I really wish to just go, "FUCK IT" to whatever teachings or preachings the lecturers are trying to pass on and be a bit more flexible and have your own way or style of doing things.
Because things that I didn't get before, the things that people say about how we should be progressing and moving on from this whole as Bart put it "nostalgia" that the higher-ups are all fascinating all over.

I'm starting to understand it now.


Well slowly that is.


Fortunately it does make me feel SLIGHTLY better about getting all stressed or worked up just to fulfil their expectations and needs. 

In other news, I feel like shit.

The flu hasn't gotten any better even though I've had much more sleep (what) to help recover but noooooooo ain't no one's recovering from this.
Urgh this stuffed nose and swelling feeling. 

I feel like shit.



Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Blog Archive