Day 10, 01 Oct 2013
Woke up at 8 am + and I felt the most uncomfortable feeling in the world.
I wanted to throw up and take a dump at the same time.
It was probably indigestion from eating yoghurt the night before...
I was quite appreciative that Teri and Belle were concerned for me though
thank you guys. :)))
There was the seminar thing that day, I forgot what it was supposed to be.
I think Mr William was supposed to give some sort of lecture or something.
People left, and some of us stayed while using our phones.
During the break, more people left and disappeared.
Ooh I found here in my journal notes about Maya -_- I think it was Belle.
Oh that seminar was the time I realised that I could get along quite well with Belle.
Maybe partly cuz we watched animes hehehehehes.
We took a group photo then separated to go for lunch.
Wellllllll that went well.
Teri and I were in their room for a while while they prepared to head out!
Hehes a ootd :)
Teri told me some of her problems after that and I think I told her off in a way?
Cuz go and confront the problem lol don't think so much.
We went for European food - the one with Mr Felix's group.
That's when the small part of our group heard about Mr Felix's two dogs and how one climbed into his luggage before he flew off to Myanmar.
IT'S SO CUTEEEEEEEE.
Also, that day Daniel was quiet.
I had a steak sandwich for lunch and a milkshake. It wasn't enough.
And no the milkshake wasn't good.
If I'm not wrong, Waylon and the other group went for the milkshake in Yangon again FAK
Looks so appetizing but for the price it really wasn't worth it lol.
At Scott's Market, I bought a lottttt of stuffs for myself this time.
(cuz I was done with gift shopping hurhur)
Prettty bagssss but they're really overpriced.
Probably cuz we're in Yangon.
All the while, I was thinking Mandalay would've been much better.
The stuff bought there was much cheaper.
Should've bought more jackets and bags from there -.-
People were touting here.
I have no idea whether this was legit or not :O
All the clothes were really pretty though.
I think Teri bought something from here!
That reminds me, did I give Vienna her souvenir?
We bumped into Reuben!
I don't know why, but I kinda liked the symmetry of this.
Or just something nice about this.
I took a long time deciding whether to buy this
cuz ALL OF THESE WERE REALLY PRETTY
but fake ones so well :/
We decided to go to Junction Square after this!
Bart got ripped off buying that bag cuz it eventually spoilt. :3
After that, the bunch of us took a taxi to Junction Square.
In our taxi, there was Bart, Teri, Syadza and I think Shafey Perry?
We wanted to die it was SUFFOCATING LOL since we had so many people in one taxi.
My leg was trapped under Bart's leg as well.
We arrived before Reuben's team, and they wanted to get ice cream first.
I felt really bad and had a feeling that the moment we went to get ice cream,
Reuben's team would have arrived.
So I went out of the ice cream shop to check and WALLAH.
They had just arrived and thought that we haven't arrived yet so they were waiting for us.
When Becca and the others came, Bart and the others went to get dinner.
I ordered a Blueberry Sundae.
It was gooddddd for it's price :3
Daniel and gang asked if we wanted to watch The Conjuring since it was cheap.
We declined and decided to walk around.
I bought a watch there (FUCKING FINALLY).
It was there that I found out that Syadza's my tuitionmate
HAHA WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!?!
We were from the same tuition that taught us Amath and Emaths.
Daniel, Sha and Syadza cabbed back to the hotel
while the rest of us walked around for a bit to search for a lock
for Junior.
We took a taxi back and I joined Becca and Junior and Bart I think?
To Ruby Mart and I bought a bag there cuz ... I had to :3
It was pretty decent for a bag man.
We went back to the hotel.
I accompanied Teri to meet Jacq and that's when I found out some shit.
It was shocking. O.O
Okay I wrote down I appreciated what Jacq said in my journal hmmmm can't remember it but oh well.
Bathed and headed to Dylan's room, where we found Dylan and Jeremy and Robin a bit drunk/high.
I poured for Jeremy and Robin heheheheheh wanted to get all of them drunk.
Dylan was being a sarcastic bitch.
I drank some too.
Teri, me, Jeshua, Caleb, Belle, Amanda, Nina, Robin, Jeremy, Dylan, I think there was still Becca and Waylon in the room.
We played 99 in there then.
Waylon kept cheating and passed us all the power cards cuz Dylan and the two were drunk LOL.
We moved to our room, where we played so we wont burden them.
I forgot who was still there, but we played card games till it was about 5 am and woke up around 6 am.
Everyone jumped off the bed and out of our room LOL.






Post a Comment