Day 11, 02 Oct 2013
Snapped a shot of my slippers before heading out.
THANK YOU FOR SERVING ME.
(even though I wanted to steal you from Floral Breeze Hotel)
Actually slippers don't really work in Myanmar lol
eventually you'll also need to take them out.
Picture with Thomasssss.
I think I was really tired then man.
AND INDEED I WAS.
I wanted to vomit in the bus.
Had an apple for breakfast.
The feeling was a combination of malaria pills, whisky + coke, noodles, chips, apple, motion sickness
and the mental exhaustion of not sleeping.
During the 1h+ free time we had at the departure hall while waiting to board,
I spent my time meaningfully with Jacq and Waylon.
Jacq and I talked about our uniform group days while he listened.
Not sure how I was able to do that in a half-dead state.
It reminds me of the past.
They laughed when I described the counting beans incident part to them.
Also, I learnt more about Jacq's cca :))
This was Jacq's.
I had no more moneh.
Eventually, we checked in and waited at the boarding area.
I took a rather long time to check in or get through the customs,
so Waylon asked me why I took so long. (cuz there were a few people in front of me)
I answered that I was gonna crash quite badly (cuz I was reminded of the Germany trip in 2010).
He did a very nice thing where he touched my forehead and said something like
"I GIVE YOU THE POWER TO STAY AWAKE."
Now that I think about it, it was probably a prayer.
Thanks bitch even though you probably won't remember it. :3 (it's written in my journal)
OH ALSO, while we were walking, I realised that the two of us actually sat in the same row wtf.
For 11 days, I didn't realise that at all.
I mean eventually I did after realising that.
Caleb was sitting in between us but when we boarded, I think he asked Caleb to switch seats.
I STILL TOOK THE WINDOW SEAT SO THAT WAS FINE CUZ I LOVEEEEE THE WINDOW SEATS.
Hmmm I wrote in my journal that on the plane he pushed a towel in my face.
Okay.
After that, everything was a blank.
Because I knocked out I think, while talking to him LOL.
When I woke up, we listened to songs and had a meal on the plane.
It looks nice but it's okay I guess?
Talked to Waylon about the scenery and all.
We also played the math game on the plane.
I improved significantly.
Maybe it's a thing that when you're tired, you do a lot of things better?
Well it was fun talking about overseas things.
We touched down, got our luggage and stuff.
I went to get alcohol with some of them and went home.
Overall, it was a meaningful trip.
I don't ever regret this trip,
even if it was the start of a rollercoaster ride.
Because looking back now,
I think it was time that stuff like these happened.


Post a Comment