11:31 -

'The truth never set me free, so I did it myself.'

So I was having pretty much of a sombre night for some reason (I don't know why).
Maybe I was feeling under the weather - all these weird sleeping cycles are making me really worn out.
And it's frustrating when you know the assignments are all piling up - and 50% of them consist of
watching films which will take up 50% of your time.
It's goddamned time consuming so that really puts me off from doing any assignments.

Add on the fact that I don't seem to have the proper 'mood' to start on work these days, it sucks cuz if there's no feel, there's no feel man. 
It won't end up being a productive work session.

The subsequent few weeks after this is going to be hell man.
I can't see any way out of it, so the only way is through it.
Even if it's all foggy and I'm half blind (can't see well because my specs make me feel very disoriented).

MEANWHILE.

WAYLON MAKING ME REAL UPSET HERE

That really had a huge impact when I could literally feel myself
getting smaller inside or my heart plunging down whoooo
A million thoughts were passing in my head at that moment like:
  1. How am I to find another dp
  2. He's probably referring to the second proj
  3. FUCK
  4. Maybe I should find this person to work with
  5. Maybe it's for the best
  6. I can feel my heart dropping holy shit
  7. Wait whoah whoah that was a huge plunge 
  8. FUCK


Then he continues with shit like this:

Thank you very much Waylon OTL

This sem is really such an amusement. 

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

2 responses to 11:31 -

  1. Waylon says:

    NICE POST AH. <3

  2. MARIAM says:

    YOU ARE VERY WELCOME LOL

Blog Archive