Well I was supposed to be productive in terms of physical and educational areas but noooooo
I had to fall into a nap at 5 pm in the afternoon.
BUT.
The dream that I had, was of rare occurrence and well, pretty surreal at that.
Especially since the people who were in it were the ones I have never expected them to be in it.
It was a very, very interesting dream that, eventually I went to search for the meanings and it told me a lot of great things to come.
And it's actually pleasant to unconsciously find yourself telling your own stuff to a person
that you trust enough, or rather that you feel comfortable with.
How do I put it? Like an automatic reaction, like it's just very natural to share it.
Yeah, it feels very nice actually.
I should really be getting down to that MOS idea.
Had some pondering over something that Yisi mentioned during location recce today and
it might, JUST MIGHT, give me a eureka.
LIKE I'M SO NEAR THE POINT OF HAVING A GREAT ONE FUUUU
If only I can gather the focus to just sit down and not do anything and think solely on MOS.
In other news, this is a totally irrelevant, non-gossip post so this too shall pass.
Just A Little Dream.
Saturday, May 3, 2014
Post a Comment