Because I'm too shy to ask on facebook.
So my sis told me to invite my friends to ADM's Grad show, which kickstarted on the 10 May
and would last till 18 May.
This whole showcase pretty much contains works from every other courses, probably even from the photography course!!!
Not sure if the film course is included though, maybe they do stuff other than films too?
I know the films screening's on the 24th May though, but I'm not sure if other people are allowed.
Should be lah I don't know.
But the whole point is, if you're thinking of joining other courses or checking out what NTU is like,
anyone's free to join me tomorrow cuz I'm gonna head down to NTU at 5 pm!
So contact me if you wanna go :D
Here's the event page:
ADM Grad Showcase
Just Some News.
Friday, May 16, 2014
Post a Comment