Light.

Yesterday's lesson was really...

The masterclass session was really eye-opening.
I can't believe that a guest speaker could teach us way loads more useful stuff than we could ever 
learn in Cinematography or Intermediate Filmmaking.
It felt like those two modules were for almost for nothing because this was on a whole new different level.
Never in my life have I ever been interested in light (and I still am not), but it's a really fancy thing when you actually get the right image you want and it's so pretty!

The guest speaker even gave us solutions and tips to improve on lighting, and then gave us various scenarios as well as taught us how to use the Autopole.
The Autopole is one of the best inventions I've ever seen WHY THE HELL DID WE NOT USE THIS IN YEAR 2?!
Probably could've made all of our lives x10 easier.
And he's very open-minded about things so it's really calming to know that there are such people who encourage people not to go by the rules and such.
Be it light being flexible and there's no right and wrong in lighting.

And colours!
They're so beautifulllllllll. :))
And I hope the class photos are uploaded for this week hehes 
A PICTURE FOR EACH WEEK WOULD BE GREAT

Loved this lesson. :)

Funny both the groups were setting up porn scenes though

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Blog Archive