Red Eyes.


Urgh I really hate this dripdrop of a cold that I'm having now. 

It's at that stage where everything just leaks out like water and my body temperature is lower than usual.
So by some miracle, I actually felt cold(er) than the usual (I'M FUCKING BURNING IN THIS PREVIEW THEATRE).
I was seriously thinking to myself "why the fuck is it so cold?!"
Urgh.

That doesn't really help the eye condition that I'm having, which I gotta go see an optometrist soon.

I'm not allowed to wear lens tomorrow boohooo it's directing masterclass too eh 
I was looking forward to the acting part! :(
Really dislike wearing spectacles to school because my eyes are gonna look way way way smaller
than they usually are. 
But oh well, parents are guilt tripping so shall do it.

Eyes are closing too, because of work this morning so the stress on the body is really...

I just need some sleep now but I gotta do work.

OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT MY PRESENTATION HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR THE SECOND, WAIT THIRD TIME IN A ROW.

Is that bad luck or good luck man urghhhhhh
Every single Monday I dress up just for the presentation, just gearing up for it, 
IT GETS POSTPONED LIKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAN

Man this sucks.

Pretty sure Caleb felt the same way too cuz he's presenting as well.
To celebrate the postponed date, I decided to take a first ootd. (cuz it was a legit reason)

But first, I'll like to say that at least there's little things in life such as eating a KFC family feast with your good friends/coursemates out of the blue, or funny-sarcastic-deep-random conversations that keeps me going.
That keeps reminding me to make full use of the last few months in poly. 

And if there's one more thing to add, 
it'll be that I seem to have gone through another checkpoint. 
Got woken up from my 'oblivious state' as Waylon would put it as well.
For the different reasons, but it's things like these that makes me question whether 
I should still be kind to people. 
'Be Kind Anyways', what if people aren't really grateful or appreciative?

I don't know man.


Waylon pls


Half-assed #ootd shot taken by Bartslut ayes


Monday, May 19, 2014

2 responses to Red Eyes.

  1. Amanda says:

    wait what? am i agent P? o.o

    i wasn't added into any whatsapp group

  2. MARIAM says:

    I think I somehow saved my name as that or something since I already added your number I THINK AH

Blog Archive