Return My Sleep;

So tired man.

Well when the new term started, I was hoping I could practice sleeping at latest 1 am every 
school night.
3 weeks into the term and I'm now sleeping at 2 am ++, struggling to finish assignments.
The movie-watching shit is a huge pain in the ass and I can't seem to finish Tokyo Story for some reason even though I can understand why it's a good film BUT COME ONNNNN.
Can't wait to get to Audition :))
And it's really time-consuming; for a 5 credit unit module, it's a bit too overly 'decorated' just to let us have a "sense" of cinema in our region is all about.
It's as if all the other modules are dismissed as it is because this is supposed to be the 
"DIE DIE YOU BETTER PASS IF NOT CANNOT TAKE FYP" module.

Anyways, back to sleep.
Yes, losing quite a bit of sleep these days and it sucks because I realised how much of a difference it makes when you sleep early and sleep late.
The energy levels - THEY DIFFER A LOT.
I'm actually on the verge of falling asleep now because I'm far too exhausted.
Urgh and I feel really bad for sleeping on the episode of Neon Genesis Evangelion that was screened during lesson just now.
Fancy me skipping out on anime.
A-N-I-M-E. 

It's definitely going to pour hard tomorrow man.

AND AND AND it REALLY SUCKS when all the movies you've had the most fantastical
thoughts about or beliefs towards, movies that are inspiring and all that stuff is nothing but a mere facade.
MOVIES LIKE SPIRITED AWAY AND ALICE IN WONDERLAND URGH
It just...got...ruined...like...that...
So much innocence and purity just tainted within an hour of the lesson.

Say goodbye to childhood guys.

SAY GOODBYE.

Digressing everywhere but I guess this is supposed to be a scattered post.
Next week I'm up for presentation for Japan Anime which I'm both psyched and scared about,
one reason being that Caleb's gonna spoil market just like how Kevin did. (man these people)
And I don't doubt Caleb's skills since he's an extreme otaku OTL
On the other hand, after this presentation is done I'M DONE WITH ONE MAJOR SHIT

To end this post, I shall post a logline.

A 19-year old girl spills water on herself while writing a post on her blog which marks the start of her journey in finding out the meaning of life.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Blog Archive