Thank you for inviting me to this steamboat guyssss :')
Rushed to school at about 4 pm + and only reached at about 5 pm +, just in time to transfer
the BTS footage for AFP 1 into my harddisk.
Met Waylon, Kenan and Timothy outside Midea and then we headed down to Munch where Junior boi boi (as Waylon put it) put it.
Kenan and Tim left soon after.
The funny thing about this whole meeting was that I was waiting for Waylon, who was waiting for Arthur, who Junior was ALSO waiting for, and Jaya was waiting for Junior.
So the important person we all needed to wait for was Arthur.
Jaya and Junior left (but not before Junior realised he had trypophobia) for Wheelock place.
Arthur came over and while they were transferring footage, he helped out with some of my discussion boards. Thank you. :)
They waited for me to finish my discussion board for Hero and we went off at about 8 pm.
Set off to Bukit Panjang Plaza on 184, where Waylon decided that he will pay me the $35 bucks he owes me in $1 coins everyday (bitch) and tricked me into taking a picture.
Why?
We got to the plaza soon enough, and saw Jimson pushing the supermarket trolley.
Best sight I've ever seen.
It was like his first time in the supermarket unsupervised.
OR LIKE HE WAS LOOKING FOR HIS PARENTS POOR DUDE WAS LOOKING AND COULDN'T FIND LOL.
Anyways we got the ingredients + Ben & Jerry's and headed for his place.
At Jimson's place, Jacq and I were pretty useless in the kitchen (wonderful irony at that) while the guys went to prepare the stuff for the steamboat.
We seemed like we were in the way more rather than helping.
AND SO WE ATE, and the four of them (or rather mainly Kevin) begin to question about my racial background.
I think I've heard "Is this a malay thing" at least 10 times throughout the entire dinner.
Quite entertaining per say, but I was the one getting bullied there fak y'all LOL just kidding.
When someone asked me how many times I've had steamboat, I think frankly this should only be the second, or third time because you don't really count chinlay steamboats cuz ANYTHING goes in chinlay steamboats (I think that was only one occasion too)
I've never had a CHINESE CHINESE steamboat before, nor have I tried every chinese dishes like
Bak Kut Teh or Herbal Soup Rice whatever or the ones on the wok.
I don't even eat prawn noodles or minced meat noodles. (don't really prefer them)
Heck, I have never even tried bakwa.
Or maybe I have, but not like ATE one whole piece.
I've tried vegetarian bakwa though...........
Just realised this is a total crossbreed of cultures O.O
During dinner, Kevin mentioned something that went along the lines of having my one-month subscription expiring.
He said that the first month was free LOL WTF
In other words, I had to get my ass into TF2 and L4D2 otherwise they'd kick me out of the whatsapp group (how did I get in there in the first place I really don't know).
Such a clever method to get me to participate lol.
(And I will talk about gaming in another post)
Well it's sorta a good thing because it does feel awkward to crash into a group just like this.
*still wonders how I got into this*
It did feel strange and a little bad to simply enter a connection just like that. :/
During dinner, Kevin mentioned something that went along the lines of having my one-month subscription expiring.
He said that the first month was free LOL WTF
In other words, I had to get my ass into TF2 and L4D2 otherwise they'd kick me out of the whatsapp group (how did I get in there in the first place I really don't know).
Such a clever method to get me to participate lol.
(And I will talk about gaming in another post)
Well it's sorta a good thing because it does feel awkward to crash into a group just like this.
*still wonders how I got into this*
It did feel strange and a little bad to simply enter a connection just like that. :/
After dinner, I went on the massage chair.
Waylon fooled with the buttons on the remote and it resulted in my butt getting a massage which
both Jacq and I didn't really feel very comfortable with CUZ IT'S WEIRD.
Getting a butt vibration there OTL
Played Guitar Hero + Band Hero and we kept switching around.
I sucked pretty much at the guitar (but the guitars legitly had a problem too) but got better at later parts.
We stopped playing at around close to 1 am maybe?
I went to bathe while the rest reclined in Jimson's room.
Did a little bit of my script (just a teensy weensy bit) before it was time to eat again.
Felt really tired by then though.
But not before Jimson and I started giving people massages.
Jimson complained about having a back ache, so I just went ahead and massaged him.
He then returned the favour, but it was kinda painful (but thanks Jimson).
Then he did it for Jacq, and then I did it for Jacq.
And he did it for Waylon, and I did it for Waylon too.
At one point in time, it got really awkward when I was wedged in between Jimson and Waylon.
(jimson wat were u doing)
We had Ben and Jerry's Sweet Cream & Cookies ice cream in Jimson's room and shared a spoon
and talked sorta briefly before moving on to Couch Potato but neither Kevin nor Waylon liked it.
So I kept it. In the dark.
Talked a little more briefly before heading to bed.
IT WAS A WONDERFUL SLEEP THAT I HAD THANK YOU VERY MUCH JIMSON.
Woke up and had a mini little morning walk with the rest to head to the bus stop and headed home.
- End -

2 responses to A Chinese Steamboat;
welcome to the gang, NOW GO DOWNLOAD TF2 HEEHEHEEHEE.
HAHAHHA WHEN SEM BREAKS PROBABLY
Post a Comment