Yayyyy nice crew photo
Pretty exhausted right now even though there wasn't much physical activity today.
Went back to the optometrist and got my eyes checked, and yayy it's healing but at a very slow rate.
I thought I might be able to return to contacts soon but looks like that's not very possible.
Oh well, at least there's gonna be a new brand now hehes EXCITED.
(just found out the current brand I was wearing before the eye irritation was pretttttty outdated)
The whole wearing spectacles thing still disorients me overall.
I'm praying that I won't have to go on shoot with spectacles. (except maybe for AFP)
Because that's just gonna throw me off with this imbalance.
Anyways, we're almost reaching hell week where there's probably no time to do shit like
BREATHE - I'm just kidding there's always time to breathe.
Maybe just no time to think.
List of major things to do/occuring from today onwards
- WISP google map deadline
- AFP shoot - weekend
- Adrian Cinema mid-term test
- Adrian Cinema term paper proposal
- Producing pitch
- AFP 2 pitch
- Directing/cineto practical test
- MOS shoot
And then it's the holidays man.
Whoop whoop feels like an exciting rollercoaster ride
TIME TO GET THIS SHIT MOVING.

Post a Comment