Something I Need;

And after a bad day through and through, I realised this is what I need:


  1. MACBOOK SERVICING AND REPAIR (can't take anymore macbook deaths :( )
  2. EARPHONES - cuz mine has just spoilt thanks man this is the Zth time I've spoilt them
  3. CHOCOLATE - I think this is why I'm so messed up everyday because I don't have chocolate to make me happy
  4. ALCOHOL - it's ABOUT DAMNED TIME because I haven't drank
  5. SLEEP - too little sleep messes me up too
  6. SNOW - fucking weather is fucking me up even though the sunrises, sunsets and pretty skies are cool too
  7. CIGARETTES - no I'm just kidding (or maybe I'm not?)
  8. SPACE - does this even need to be mentioned?
At this rate with the weather and the lack of space, I think I'm going to end up being pissy every single fucking day. 



Monday, June 9, 2014

2 responses to Something I Need;

  1. Jacq says:

    #7 yes u are kidding.
    (and i just realised how belated your this post isssssssss ._. )

  2. MARIAM says:

    #7 well I thought about it one day I just might LOL. The possibility is clear man. AHHHHHh I actually wrote this already just that I never posted it :3

Blog Archive