Fleeting Thoughts #1 -

A sum of thoughts to express my laziness.

  1. HELL WEEK IS OVER with AFP Reflection #01 due on Monday, ASCINE Test Qns due Tuesday, MOS screening Thursday, ASCINE Mid-Term test on Thursday, MOS Edit due Friday, AFP #01 paperwork due Friday, WISP essay due Friday. 
  2. I think my eyes are going bad fuck
  3. My back's going bad too it doesn't feel nice these days
  4. This house has got to have a proper desk table for me what is with the low table/no table 
  5. My bed isn't helping with my productivity although I do my work most of the time on it
  6. The new pairs of lenses cost $240 FUCK how how how how how
  7. -Starts searching for free days to work- 
  8. Fuck gonna be busy with school omg how to manage trip + lenses GOT TO WORK HARD
  9. NPAL PLEASE APPROVE MY BURSARY WHY IS IT STILL IN PROGRESS WHY HAS DYLAN AND JAYA GOTTEN IT GIVE ME MY MONEY PLEASE
  10. I'm hungry urgh
  11. I should definitely try to search for slots I can work so I can at least pay half for the lenses
  12. Junior's words of advice was a nice reminder that money is still important
  13. Still, fuck money
  14. His words gave me some sort of inspiration though
  15. And I talked to Teri after a really really really (gotta emphasise on really) long time
  16. But I feel bad because it's about work and I hate talking about work to people cuz it seems like I need something 
  17. Which some people actually do that and it annoys the fuck out of me hence 'treat others how you'll like to be treated' 
  18. You better wake up and head to the Esplanade Library tomorrow Mariam to do your term paper proposal, and eat that nice aglio olio pasta there
  19. Otherwise I'm going to be very disappointed in you/myself
  20. Excuse me what is with this over-exposure on channel 5
  21. And acting and what the fuck IT'S ABOUT MONEY TOO MEDICAL INSURANCE FUCK YOU
  22. My day has been revolving around money even dinner where's the free healthcare
  23. WHY PAY INCOME TAX
  24. Urgh I'm still hungry.
  25. Oh and I just spent 19 years of my life thinking that my dad and bro were both Scorpios but they were actually Sagittarius wtf mariam what are you doing



Sunday, July 6, 2014

Blog Archive