Monday Blues To Reds;

To Blues;

Well, we've FINALLY completed Term Paper and handed that up.
Overshot by at least 300 hundred words (or so).
At first I thought to myself, "Man I should thank Mr Adrian for making us write this paper because I'm enjoying this." and then subsequently after waking up and sleeping and waking up to finish the term paper, my thoughts revolved around this: "Sleep. sleep. sleep. sleep. ok we have to think about how we're going to write this sleep ah fuck this term paper fuck" OTL

Today we watched Kuch Kuch Kota Hai, a Bollywood film.
(the song is stuck in my head now wtf, or at least the last sentence!!!)
Mannnnnn it was 3 hours long, but it was worth starving myself for it. (okay it was a tad bit draggy but still)
The movie was full of Bollywood cinema cheese - EVERY SINGLE ACTION THEY DO MAKES YOU SQUIRM AND YOU FEEL LIKE ROLLING AROUND ON THE PREVIEW THEATRE FLOOR BECAUSE IT'S THAT RIDICULOUS.
Yes, during the whole duration of the film I did consider doing that. 
But that would be embarrassing, so I confined myself to the limits of my seat *cringes back into seat*
It was good though, and definitely emotional. Although ridiculous, but emotional so it's alright.
Had gastric before I knew it, which didn't feel good obviously.

This convinces me that I absolutely don't have it in me to fast.
I don't just have the self-discipline for it, being prone to gastric if I don't eat is quite a discomforting thing.
- loads Kuch Kuch Hota Hai song to listen - 
Rode on the MRT after what felt like a long time. 
I don't know why, but it really does feel like I haven't ridden on the MRT for a long while. 
Is my perception of time screwed? I can't even remember the last time I took it. :/
- starts squirming at the love triangle scene AND SARIS -

Bought some milk bun which didn't have much milk in it but meh.
I came home to find that there's leftover dinner and even dessert so I guess that's the 'red' part
in today's blues. 
AND DA BURSARY MONEY YES YOU HAVE FINALLY COME TO ME ;')
Made me kinda happy on this melancholic day. 
Perhaps I'm feeling the emotions that the Major felt in Ghost In The Shell 
after writing my term paper urgh -_-
Which reminds me.

Thank you Mamoru Oshii for reminding me about the negative impact that technology can befall upon us. Thank you for allowing me to find you through a chance encounter when I found your delicious-sounding name and discovered that there's some amazing surreal shit you did like Angel's Egg,  which interested me. Your films have been a blast to watch; highly philosophical and sophisticated but entirely slow-moving and surrealistic. 

Glad to have researched on this director. 


Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Blog Archive