There's A Snap.

Never before in my life have I wanted so much to break my morals and principles.
It's a first, to be so frustrated over a phone call, 
with nagging in the background to do something
which you can do later, to be stuck in a rut,
 unable to do a single thing to prove your just.

And there's another first, 
to feel so angered and helpless that you just feel like crying,
or you're about to reach your limits.
Or even the fact you just want to take a stick and smoke the feelings away.
Definitely a first in so many ways. 

I'm beginning to want this sem to end faster than before, but no. 
Just let it continue at this pace, so there's more enjoyment.
Nobody is going to throw shit down my back as of this moment.

This is not going to bring me down man.

I won't let it.

And one day, I will watch you burn in hell.

-

On a side note,
here's a funny quote I heard today:

"Don't mess with someone with a long arm ok, 
you can reach places you'd never expect." - Dylan

You know what makes this sem so interesting?
It's a messed up sem filled with messed up people. ;)

Friday, July 25, 2014

Blog Archive