I Will;

Mannnnnnnnn such feels for this shoujo anime I never thought I'd be watching
because it's all slice of life, drama and romance stuff but now it's just
asdfghjkasdfghjkgfhsjfalgskBJFkjfffjsnfjdsn 
Gahhhhh SO MUCH MONO NO AWARE 
I WOULD WATCH IT AGAIN ONCE IT FINISHES

And I don't even understand the lyrics in the song 
BUT THE FEELS !!!
THE FEELS IN IT
I fewl...I fewl my heartstrings being tugged omg OTL

I always liked how Japanese anime could teach you more life lessons than movies or life events.
It kinda makes you feel better after watching it because you're getting emotional and that kinda lets out some of the pent up emotions.
At the same time, you learn from it and the really important quotes from the animes, and it just becomes a reminder to you to never give up.

And their songs are always about life and getting over struggles, or just about expressing themselves.
It's not bullshit music like the ones you hear these days and it's all autotuned or using electronics and stuff like that?
While there are some JPOP that are more towards rock and roll or the lolita/gothic stuff, but they legitly play with musical instruments even if it's an electric guitar or something.
AND THEY CAN SING. THEY CAN SING LIVE.
When it comes to emotional or sad lullabies, MAN WHAT BETTER PIECES TO FIND THAN
THE ONES FROM ANIME?
I admit they have much more impact because of the narrative itself, but once you listen to it on its own,
it's fucking beautiful it's amazing. 
This is one example.


I feel loss, I feel sorrow, despair, as what the title says, it makes you feel like you lost something.
And you can never get it back because it's gone.
It feels like the death of a loved one, or a friendship or relationship.
It feels like so many things, like not being able to express yourself to the one you love and regretting it.
It feels like you've lost your loved one to someone else, or things have happened and the bond has been broken, so much that it can never be fixed.
Urgh so much emotions.

Ahhhhhhh the desire to go Japan is so much stronger now.
I really want to go to Japan. 

So much more peaceful, life is much slower.


From Ao Haru Ride

I really want to visit Japan.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

2 responses to I Will;

  1. Jacq says:

    I WANT TO GO TO JAPAN BCUZ CHERRY BLOSSOMS AND HAYAO MIYAZAKI STUDIO (or whats that called) YAAAAAAA :>

  2. MARIAM says:

    YAAAAAS SAME TOO. Studio Ghibli??? :) I want to visit the shrines and get those little charms and eat GOOD RAMEN AND PARFAIT AND GO ON THE SUBWAY AND VISIT LOADS OF PLACES AND SEE SNOW AND AND AND AND AND ARGHHH SO MANY THINGS

Blog Archive