Week 14: Part II

Wednesday, 23 July 2014 

Woke up early and set off to Jurong Point with Junior, Ryan and Waylon - Bart had already left earlier because Ryan forced him to return the lens adaptor.
 Separated from them to get my hair done at Tip Point Studio at one of the HDB areas in Clementi. 
Dyed my hair purple-red, and honestly now it's actually much more frizzy than before so I'm just gonna stay off shit for the time being. 
Came into class late because I was still writing the script draft #2, only came around 3 pm and stayed throughout the lesson without listening lol. 
I think I had dinner with Bart and Shan after that, or either that I went home for the day.

Zx came over to my place because he needed a hard drive cable urgently. 
Spent an hour at the neighbourhood area just waiting for the transfer to finish while talking about the AFP shoot. 

Thursday, 24 July 2014

Directing class was another consultation today, and there were some problems with that so another draft has to be made. 
Had lunch with Dylan and Peiyi at Poolside before heading back and crashed at scriptwriting room. 

Should probably start an album of Dylan's sleeping poses hurhur

I think this day was the one where Aaron, Kenan and Waylon came into the room and started playing some sorta game and made noise in the room while we were asleep -_- 
Continued sleeping in the editing room because I was just so tired and only woke up when it was close to Asian Cine lesson. 
Had Asian Cine and went home with Zx cuz he needed to transfer stuff.

Oh wait no shit happened on this night but well it's 'confidential'.

Ahh. This is the shitty day.

Friday, 25 July 2014

WISP today was more tensed up because we were researching and trying to figure out our focus for the presentation and we took quite a long time to research finish. 
Went to get lunch with Waylon and headed for level 8 automatically, where we just suddenly talked about politics and Peiyi and Shan later on joined us, together with Nina, Dylan, and Jan. 
Ryan came after we finished our lunch and then we went home. 

Saturday, 26 July 2014 

Spent the entire day cleaning my room today, from afternoon till night man - reading some of the letters made me think about the past and the fact that I probably should talk to the people I haven't talked to in a while. 
(probably almost a good time to talk to them too, but perhaps after this sem ends :) )
Had western food for dinner and it was great :)

Sunday, 27 July 2014

Overslept today so I reached Hari's shoot at only 12 pm++ and helped out until 5.30 pm.
 It was quite interesting to observe things happening on set, because it makes you feel like wanting to do something about it, like you're just observing the 'shoulds' and 'should nots' but it is right not to cut in because it's more respectful since it's not your shoot. 
It was really interesting, watching Ysa sleep on set, YJ just stoning around, the 3 indians - Abbdul, Nyiyaz and Hari going out for a smoke, Amanda having difficulties in AD-ing, Avery just panicking there and forgetting the crucial things she needs to do in order to have a smooth flow of story. 
It makes you think a lot, like 'Hey, I'm actually learning a lot from observing these people.' y'know? 

It was Hari's birthday 
Happy Birthday to you :)

Took a bus down to Seng Kang with Hari and Ysa, and then Ysa left first. 
Interesting ride too because I've never been on this part of Singapore so it was kind of a new experience for me. 

Hari was really sot with me because I was not only mixing up the places, I was jumping about and I bought drinks and didn't get the receipt and we didn't see Cheers andddd I couldn't get the instructions right. 

We arrived on set at about 7 pm+ after walking for sometime (thanks Peiyi for leading us in) and I stayed till 10.30 pm with Peiyi. Dione, Mike, Peiyi and me left at that time. 
This was another sot set actually, because it was surprisingly messy when we two arrived. 
There were a LOT OF MOSQUITOES at the punggol wetlands and since it was night time and we were at the pond, it was x10 or something so we kept getting bitten. 
The set was messy because everyone was kinda in all different places and some were moving equipment from the previous location which was quite a distance. 

Food was strange cuz it was from Popeyes but Zx probably could've gotten someone to get food outside for them so it'll be cheaper cuz fast food is well, fast food. 

I didnt do much except get drinks so yeah. Slacked with Peiyi, Zx and Hari/Nikki (halfway) and then we went off. Mike, Peiyi, and I were offered rides to the MRT station by Dione so hehes thank you. 

HOME AND SLEEP. + did script on the train!!! 


Friday, August 22, 2014

Blog Archive