In the morning:
A lax day at work, without a certain - to set me off and hot chocolate made by a colleague.
In the afternoon:
A LITTLE NAP GOES A LONG WAY.
Plans for the sem are manifesting (finally), emails are made.
In the evening:
Checked another item off my virgin experiences. (thank you shifu Amanda)
While waiting for Jv, I found a sushi shop.
That sold 50 cent sushi.
50 cent sushi.
Sushi.
.
50 CENT SUSHI DAMMIT I AM GOING THERE TO EAT SUSHI FROM NOW ON
I MEAN CAN YOU BELIEVE IT 15 SUSHI = $7.50 ONLY?!?!?!
OR EVEN EASIER 20 SUSHI = $10 HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE
THEY EVEN HAVE SALMON SUSHI?!?!??!?!?!
Well, even though I didn't manage to go in the end, I WILL IN THE FUTURE.
SO. Thank you to the sushi shop in Bedok Mall *cries tears of joy*
I just read some reviews and well it's takeaway sushi and it's kinda more than what you would have expected since sushi has always been, well, anything but E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E.
And there are weird but unique flavours aside from the normal ones so hmmm I should really head there sometime soon.
I just read some reviews and well it's takeaway sushi and it's kinda more than what you would have expected since sushi has always been, well, anything but E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E.
And there are weird but unique flavours aside from the normal ones so hmmm I should really head there sometime soon.
#reasonswhyeastsideisbetter #sunrisesfromtheeast #welcometotheeast #50centsushi
Then ramen for dinner with Jv even though we both agreed that we were broke ass bitches OTL
Heck, I can't even remember the name of the ramen place we went to.
(It's actually Menya Musashi Takatora)
(It's actually Menya Musashi Takatora)
Just that it's on the top floor of Bedok Mall.
They have three different types of ramen - white, black and red ones.
The white ones were pork soup base, black ones were the ones with garlic oil and the red ones were spicy.
They have three different types of ramen - white, black and red ones.
The white ones were pork soup base, black ones were the ones with garlic oil and the red ones were spicy.
The blackness of it is kinda discomforting though :/
It wasn't too bad, I guess it tasted much better when you're with a good pal and the people are sitting pretty close to you.
Had loads of fun talking about some pretty sensitive stuff (so much that the neighbours next table probably started on that topic too cuz we did WELL WHOOPS), as well as about each other's lives.
I paid for the bill first, and Jv realised we could get this free lucky charm with a minimum spending of $50 (still upset how it was so expensive wtf singapore PLEASE).
Well she suggested that the red one was better, and I agreed.
I kinda did want the charm, but seeing as her face was glowing with excitement and stuff,
and she was always the type who'd give it to others first (yes she gave it to me), my nagging conscience made me succumb and I gave it to her in the end.
Well at least I feel a lot better than not giving it at all.
Cuz seeing that gleeful expression on her face was worth it. -fist-







Post a Comment