What life can sometimes bring you through social media:
Oh yeah perfect article, took 18 years to realise that OTL
That said, everything seems to be a half of each.
Half-chinese, half-malay, half-introvert, half-extrovert (probably just more of introvert), half-thought, another half-thought.
I seem to be a walking contradiction.
At least now I know why I'm always so tired.
That said, everything seems to be a half of each.
Half-chinese, half-malay, half-introvert, half-extrovert (probably just more of introvert), half-thought, another half-thought.
I seem to be a walking contradiction.
At least now I know why I'm always so tired.
God-sent phone.
It is dustproof, waterproof and explosion-proof.
Just the phone for me - all it needs is just a good music player.
If I ever get my hands on this phone, I'd throw it down my block to see if it's legitly shockproof.
Well yes, my phone's been spoilt for over a month since I spoilt it at someone's shoot.
I felt really pissed but I guess ultimately I should be blaming myself for my recklessness.
So, if anyone needs help destroying electronic shit, I'll be there in a jiffy.
Don't worry, I've spoilt watches too and I'm great at destroying umbrellas. ;)
Now it's shit like this that makes me lose hope in today's society.
Stupid (pardon the rare use) motherfucker didn't think twice about cutting off someone else's life just to watch his damned cartoon, and the thing about it is that he's actually trying to make your living environment better.
Fuck kids like these and fuck their parents.
And it's shit like these that makes me think that concepts like The Purge isn't such a bad idea after all.
It's scary to think that children are okay with the exchange of someone's life for something that they want temporarily.
Or that they are growing rather...passive about life and death itself.
Oh yeah it's shit like this too that makes me lose hope in not just the children, but really disappointed in the newer parents of this society.
While technology has a lot of advantages, these are the disadvantages that will lead to the destruction in the bright futures of these children.
Are we going to spend the rest of our lives talking to our phones instead of talking face to face?
It reminds me of the catch up session with my best buds.
I do feel sad seeing my bitch constantly checking her phone and replying stuff - it might be important but assuming that it's not, it feels like it has become a habit to her to constantly check her phone.
While it makes me feel glad because it's a reminder to never do these to other people and friends, it makes me feel sad because I foresee more friends doing this in the future.
AH fuck, thinking about it makes me feel really disheartened.
How the fuck is this picture real?!
It's just so beautiful...
This reminds me of my growing NEED to travel to Japan and visit the festivals, the onsens, the cherry blossoms, RAMEN, parfaits, Tokyo Tower, Meiji Shrine, original takoyaki, kendo, aikido, Japan fashion, kimonos, yukatas, etc.
NOT TO MENTION SUSHI AND SASHIMI.
AND JAPAN MILK.
I'll like to explore the beautiful sceneries at some of the prefectures and maybe Mount Fuji.
It'll be nice to walk around so much, so much that no matter how much you walk, you'll never be able to tire yourself out because there's so much to see and appreciate the country and culture.
Imagine taking the subway and ending up in another city with such a different culture.
Or even go Osaka where people talk with a different accent.
Ahhhhhhh I wanna go Japan after poly does anyone wanna go?!?!?!?! :)
Well I should have been blogging about my daily happenings but
looks like that's not going to happen anytime soon :3






2 responses to Social Media Rants And Gushes.
I wanna go japan too ;_; 5cm per second feels & mono no aware ~
Yessssss same :'))
Post a Comment