At First.

At first, I couldn't imagine the teamwork between 
The Weeknd and Ariana Grande.
No really, I just CAN'T.

I mean, The Weeknd makes songs that's seductive and trippy.
They are pretty much different from this...toned down chill-ish song.
As for Ariana Grande, her songs vary but they're mostly pretty pop-ish and stuff.
IT'S JUST THAT AT FIRST, I KNEW I WOULDN'T APPRECIATE THIS SONG.

But noooooooo I was wrong. 
Now I can't stop replaying it fak. 
The Weeknd's voice fits in so perfectly and it's so chill and so..
I don't know.
It gives you happy vibes man.
Definitely more dynamic than the usual ones he did.
I wasn't going to succumb to defeat until I watched her live performance.
 Their expressions kinda said everything. 
They were having fun singing.

Well that's that.

Time to listen with the Bob Marley headphones.
(still working and loving them thank you to the four who gave it to me for my birthday ;')) )

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Blog Archive