Lost and Found.

 In my sleepy stupor,
I did a haiku. 
Correction: I did a poem in a 5-7-5 word sequence.

When I was out running,
I wanted to blow my nose badly.
I searched in my pockets.

My tissue packet had disappeared.
It was no longer in my pocket.
I lost my five bucks.

Keeping it wrapped in tissue,
It probably would dropped off somewhere eventually.
I felt sad while running.

While running back home regretfully,
A tissue packet lay on the ground.
Right in front of me.

As I ran towards it,
It sat really peacefully in the middle.
As if waiting for me.

Nah of course I'm kidding.
But I picked the packet up anyways,
And flipped to the back.

There sat my five bucks,
Stashed behind for emergency and miscellaneous purposes
Just peeking through the wrapper.

So I found my money,
But if I think about it enough,
Perhaps it found me instead.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

3 responses to Lost and Found.

  1. Amanda says:

    haikus are 5-7-5 syllables, not words

  2. MARIAM says:

    Oh damn you're right LOL heh shall write a proper haiku next time :D

  3. MARIAM says:

    Oh damn you're right LOL heh shall write a proper haiku next time :D

Blog Archive