You're Underage If You're Short.

When was the last time I laughed so uncontrollably?

The family headed out to Rex's Chicken Rice restaurant thingy at Macpherson's road, the one opposite POMO. 
The food there was pretty nice, but the drinks sucked as always. 
I found the Yeo Char Kway with Sotong rather nice to eat today for some reason, which was rare because 
I haven't eaten anything fried or almost in relation to Old Chang Kee's fried stuff.
Not that I'm on a diet or anything; it's just something ... I didn't wanna eat cuz it makes me feel weird inside :/
Maybe it's the huge amount of oil? :O

Anyways there was a really nice moment.
I was about to take the last Yeo Char Kway and my 2nd sis asked me how many I've had.
I said I had 3 (there were 15 pieces and 8 of us).
 She stuck her fork in it and said she had 1 only. 
We both had our forks stuck in it. 
Then I turned to eldest sis and asked how much she'd taken then (i forgot what she replied).
She and bro stuck their forks in it. These people T^T
So the 4 of us struggled with the last one and split it in the end OTL 
Bro gave me the last small lil piece that was split HEH thank you :3

There was another moment where Auntie asked Bro to pass her the toothpick, then the mother also wanted two.
Bro passed her two with the thought that she was going to pass one to Auntie, so he walked away to return the toothpicks. 
Auntie waited and then when she turned she realised the mother was picking at her teeth already and looked like she wasn't giving a care in the world it was really funny HAHAHHAA. 
Words cannot describe that scene, but I actually laughed a lot.
I haven't laughed like that in a while. 
It's really strange man, that I haven't laughed in a while.

Anyways, for the first time, the ticket attendant stopped us when the show was starting.

It was an 18 year old guy who had that bs expression (as what the 2nd sis described) on his face. 
It was rather upsetting because we were stopped by him, and this lady who brought up that whole MDA LAW THAT SAID WHAT NC 16 and all that stuff.
And the part 1 was PG13 can you believe this like how are people gonna watch it especially children or teens and stuff? 
Doesn't this encourage piracy even further? (well this is why many people break the rules right MDA) 
The ironic part was that it wasn't just my bro who was caught, but my 2nd sis as well. (cuz she was short)

WELL I WASN'T SADLY.
Cuz honestly I'd shove my IC into his face ayes and laugh in his fucking face.
In general I'm taller than the second sis. 
And I supposedly have a younger face mannnnnnn what is this I mean anyone can goddamned tell that she's definitely much OLDER than she looks but apparently to the 18 year old bastard she looks like she's underage?
Your eyes must be really bad, sir.
I hope you get your eyes checked too. Oh, get your attitude checked while you're at that. 

Well 2nd sis was offended rather than feeling complimented. 
She wasn't going to let him see her IC because there wasn't a point in letting him see it when Bro was going to get chased out anyways. 
Hence, the entire family's worth of tickets got refunded. 

We were feeling really bad inside, like mad pissed. 
Seeing the 2nd sis fuming in silence was kind of scary though...
And I guess it's also our fault partially for blaming the Bro but at the same time I knew that he'd get bitten in the ass because of his lack of care in dressing up (see you bitch wear the same shorts every single day some more). 
We were frustrated with him because if he dressed up he definitely could've gone in for sure man. 
The nagging went on. 

Anyways, eventually, we plotted for a second attempt at Bugis+, and we booked the 8 tickets pretty soon after. 
The Burmese varsity jacket came in handy - thank god for unisex size thank god for the large size.
Heh the fun part was telling the Bro what to do (cuz simply if he dirtied or stained the jacket any one bit I'd send him to Mandalay mountains to get me another one. That jacket has sentimental value man, and even the cost value eh) 
We waited at macs in the meantime, talking about stuff like if technology failed on us and stuff like that. 
The cousin mentioned that he wouldn't live but I think it'll be interesting though. 
The eldest sis said she'd take up gardening. Gardening. She. Taking. Up. Gardening. Hmmm.

Cousin and eldest sis mentioned that my thoughts were sadistic, but honestly, I wouldn't mind that happening. 
I'd really laugh in the face of that situation happening. 
It's amusing, seeing everyone immersed in technology. 

Eventually, we got in safely (Y) 
Watched the movie after that. Well, all I can say is that it does kinda have its drawbacks when you've watched the anime beforehand. 
But in a way, it was also good that I watched it, because I understood the movie better. 
Predicting what would happen - that part sucked. 

Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends.

This second and final part of the movie felt longer - the pacing was slower I feel? 
The second movie was definitely better.  It was better. I don't know why, but it was better. 
And mannnn the fight scenes were still as brilliant as ever though; my eyes still couldn't catch up to them. 
I really wonder how they did it?!?!

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Blog Archive