Breather.

Saturday, 16 August


Not a bad experience at all.


Met Fanny for OMYSBA ceremony today - some blog awards ceremony by Panasonic or something. 

It was interesting, seeing all the blogs that have always been unknown to me until now (well kinda shows I've been living under a rock) and it's quite interesting to see that there are really all kinds of blogs out there. 
Got ma free food/lunch and goodie bag and walked around town with Fanny before heading to Eunos - to Syasya's place where I bumped into Bart on the bus. 
Found Syasya's place and relaxed there for quite a bit - it was great, meeting all the internship people 


 Don't know why some of the guys decided to climb up the trees.

Slacked a bit more and ate and caught up with people, followed by the group picture and took a bus home which took longer than expected but I got my sleep after that for about 20 minutes or so it was goodddd  


WENT HOME AND SLEPT INSTEAD OF RUNNING, followed by Hari Raya dinner cuz aunt came over. 

We had malay/chinlay beehoon, sambal/assam stingray (can't figure out which my mom cooks but it's probably assam), saigo which is kangkong, curry chicken (FUCK YES FINALLY A CURRY CHICKEN DISH THAT ISN'T SO BAD cuz I don't really prefer curry). 



Had kind of a full course meal, with all of these, followed by dessert baked by 2nd sis which was supposed to be banana muffins but it ended up as a banana-strawberry-pie-cake which was kinda weird but still nice, followed by apple strudels from Ritz, then potong ice cream from the fridge was really full. 


And there're even cinnamon buns/rolls from Star Cinnamon that eldest sis bought so YES TO FATNESS. 


It feels weird to have a single day decked out because for the past 4 weekends, I've constantly been on shoots regardless of whether it was mine or not. 

But it's certainly therapeutic to know I CAN have a day free. :) 

Sunday, 17  August


Did my script for AFP reflection.


Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Blog Archive