Good Character.

This is it.

You know when you watch a show and there's this tingling feeling
in you and it bubbles up and you get so excited?
Yeah, that's the sign of a good show.

I like it whenever that happens because I'd be thinking, 
"YES THIS IS THE IDEAL CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT/STORY"
It's like the alarms go off signalling "THIS IS IT THIS IS IT THIS. IS. IT!!!!"
Kind of similar to having that 'right' sound.

Ahhhh I really like good character developments.
Although sometimes my taste in genres should be questioned, I think anime series that are
more... horror-ish gore in a way are good.
They explicitly show how much humans can transform when they undergo extreme amounts of pain or difficulties, or when something completely alters their lives.

Some show flight in a character, others show fight.
And some show a once humanely human character turning into a cold-hearted person just because
he's been through a lot of trauma.
It's sad, but it's good in a way that they'll never be hurt ever again. 

Basically, how it's about much insanity can you withstand, 
before you completely become tainted yourself?

That is the question.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Blog Archive