Halloween Fest.


Friday, 31 November 2014


Oh man, there's so much things that happened today that it's too long to type.
But words cannot describe the little happiness 
So, basically the things that have made me feel really grateful about today:


  1. Mr Hsien taught us how to use the audio equipment again - primarily the H4N and the Boom mic lolol sorry Mr Hsien. 
  2. Yisi went to get food for me because our equipment was too heavy to lug around she is niceeeeeeeee
  3. Met Trish, and asked her about APR stuff pertaining to Outreach, and she also mentioned that she'd probably need some advice for her class's Capstone FYP - COINCIDENCE OR WHAT CUZ WE NEEDED EACH OTHER'S HELP YAYYYYYYYY
  4. Met Jo and caught up with him after a long time omg I REALLY, REALLY MISS THIS GUY MANNNN :')) I love how his hugs are really sincere thank you Jo for the wonderful gossips you shared :))
  5. Yisi, YJ and I had quite a fun and interesting test shoot with Zach as our cast after that. I've a feeling this alumni thing is going to be fun :)
  6. Got to know a junior called Yua Jie or something like that. He seems quite intelligent. And nice. :O
  7. The ESR uncle that Yisi said was grumpy wasn't grumpy when we went to return our equipment. On the contrary, he's quite funny hehes.
  8. Bumped into Jireh and Waylon when we were returning the slider to Mr Hsien and walked with them to the bus stop - had a little catch up about their FYP. It's really nice how Jireh's always full of enthusiasm when he greets people *thumbs up* Happy Birthday to Zoe too! :))
  9. While walking with Yisi, she said something like I'm a blank sheet of paper? Like dazed or fired up about doing things or something along the lines about being a kid. I can't remember but hehs I'm kinda happy about what she said. 
  10. Bumped into Mavis and Eric on 154, and they were going for the shoot too, so we all went to the set together yayyy NOT ALONE FOR THE DAY
  11. Realising I've been to Ming Arcade before
  12. Tasked to do slate by Ryan as 2nd AD
  13. Great catching up with Teri (thank you for missing me I miss you too buddeh)- she's still the same (as Vienna), both always asking me to accompany them to where ever they wanted to go. She asked me to accompany her back to the first floor lol
  14. Rina and I took great bites of the chocolate cake that was supposed to be for the set and Avery baked it (IT WAS FUCKING NICE), while Zx took one whole slice with his bare hand and Issiah shared it with Mavis and Eric. Rina and I took another slice after that HAHA.
  15. There was a funny part when I said I was hungry and then Junior, Zx and Teri had that response like "When are you not lol" thank you guys y'all know me :3
  16. Experiencing Mike's driving - fucking cool man. FUCKING COOL. Although we took the long route and that Rina and Mike became stressed, we still ended up at the location in time. 
  17. Buying food (and catching up) with Nikki, and seeing the surprised expressions on the auntie's face when we asked for 11 packets of fried rice. Nikki's phone looks really sleek too.
  18. NIKKI AND I SPENDING ALMOST AN HOUR CRANING OUR HEADS UP TO CATCH A FALLING PHONE (cuz safety)
  19. Halloween ride at the back of the lorry after the house scene was completed - Junior drove the lorry. He went like "I always wanted to say this" then "Banglas get in the back" this cb HAHA it was REALLY FUN THOUGH, with Issiah, Eric, Nikki, Rina, Avery and Arthur - we ate fried rice while Junior was speeding like crazy. We were afraid that our fried rice would either fly off, or we would fly off lol. 
  20. Seeing Mike's foot almost getting squashed while he was roller skating beside Junior who was driving the van. 
  21. Taking BTS as some of the crew pushed the van for a shot because the cast couldn't drive
  22. Guarding Mike cuz he was rollerskating, so I was behind him all the way while he was shooting. In one of the takes, there was this moment when the van was leaning towards the kerb on the right. Mike, me and Bart were on the right. Pretty sure that all of us felt that it was getting a lil too close for comfort. Mike also almost fell quite a few times so it was rather scary cuz it's like at one moment he could fall or get his foot trapped underneath the van. BUT BOY IT WAS TIRING.
  23. Mini catchups with Avery and creating puns and booming for her
  24. Sitting in the back of the lorry while Junior drives us home - AMK > Hougang > East side - the thing is, majority of us lived in the East, so why did we have to head to AMK?
  25. Lil bro got everyone a souvenir from Cambodia I didn't expect that. He bought shades for me awwww thanks (surprisingly he has a good eye too ) :))


 When we were taking a break.

I don't know what Bart was doing

The retro mic was on this platform and it's so cool cuz you can bend
it over (like Beckham heh) and the colourful lights would go on when
you snapped your fingers!

Experiencing Mike's driving.
So far I've sat through Amanda's, Kenan's, Aaron Allwood's,
Rina's bf Aaron's, Junior's, Avery's, Nyiyaz's.

Apparently Rina said Mike's a road-rage driver.

She was definitely right LOL.

There was heavy traffic around that time

SITTING IN THE BACKSEAT -
Eating fried rice on Halloween :)
Eric, Rina and Nikki.

Arthur and Zx trying to make this rope-like thing using gaffer tape
to tie it around Mike like a leash cuz they were attempting a dangerous moving shot

It's actually quite useful to have these safety vests cuz
that would warn people to be careful :O

The gaffer rope was later tied to Mike like a dog LOL.
No actually he looked liked he was cosplaying with the rope looking like a tail

Group discussion!


Mr. Snake waiting patiently.

I realised that together with the horns that Mike's wearing,
and the gaffer rope, he looked like he was cosplaying LOL.

Chris dropped by because her house was pretty nearby!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Blog Archive