Little Bits;

IS THIS CUTE OR WHAT?!

You know those times when you fall asleep the moment you reach home,
and then when you wake up you've completely forgotten what you were doing
right up to the point when you fell on your bed?
Yeah I like that too.
It feels bliss to at least, temporarily not remember that I just threw $60+ while getting an item
just cuz I was duped into getting membership.
WHEN THE ITEM WAS JUST $30.
HALLO EARTH TO MARIAM?!
YOU COME INTO THE STORE TO GET A WIRELESS MOUSE FOR $30 AND YOU WALK OUT OF THE STORE HAVING PAID $60.
Wellllllllllllll.
Sucks to be walking around in a blurred state because there're simply too many people walking around to handle -_-
The only good that comes out of this is a spare set of earphones, just in case the current one spoils. 
(I should really get the more durable ones, even if it's more expensive)

Anyways, you know those times when you're gadget-accident prone,
and you (finally) have to use a new tech gadget at home that you've never used before
for fear of spoiling that shit?
Yeah I feel that too.
When you tell your siblings in the room, "Eh you better teach me how to use this shit before I end up spoiling it" and then one of them help while the other couldn't bother.

And so, while writing this, I remembered why I had to buy a wireless mouse in the first place.
Because the long-assed optical mouse that I always brought to school spoilt as well.

Aye, all in a day's work.

-

Oh actually I have a question to ask to anyone who reads the blog.
If I would like to back up my mac, is it more worthwhile to back it up to a harddisk, 
the portable kind, or is it better to back it up to those 'My Cloud' 'My Book' 3TB, 4TB 
bigger sized hard drives? 

Cuz the prices seem really close to each other O.O
-

12 Nov

IT REALLY DOES SEEM LIKE I NEED TO GET A MORE EXPENSIVE PAIR OF EARPHONES. 
I just opened the new ones and already the left side isn't working. 
It was working fine when I tested it out but I JUST TOOK THEM OUT.
Fak u earphones that are made in China fakkkkkk really upset now 

Self-reminder: Get spare pair of audio-technica earphones

Thursday, November 20, 2014

2 responses to Little Bits;

  1. Jacq says:

    Portable hard drives usually good enough. My "my book" needs external power to work, and it crashed after only a year. Also, even if a portable hard drive crashes, way easier to extract the data, can unscrew the casing easily. :>

  2. MARIAM says:

    Ooooh omg thanks man this is useful information :))

Blog Archive