QNo. 500

So pretty! 

At around 6 pm, 17 Nov 2014, Monday

You know it sucks when you didn't sleep much the night before,
and you find yourself stuck somewhere like in SENGKANG?
Yeah I'm typing this as flocks of people pass by in front of me.
The scent from Prima Deli in front of me, the rare urge to spend on Koi but the queue's too long and you don't want to eat so you're not getting bread?
That's right.

My brain's dead after a 2 hour shoot at Saatchi & Saatchi for APR Outreach Video.
NO, it was dead beforehand which led to desperate measures of drinking coke and eating fries.
Maybe this is how I scored well for both maths in tuition lol.
Sometimes I question my decisions of drinking tea the night before because I can't sleep on caffeine.

So from a shoot at Clarke Quay, to an errand at Bugis and now...
I'm at Sengkang making a Carousell purchase.
Errand at Bugis was not intended at allllllll fak but still happy.
OH and I realised, once again, that Compass Point is at Sengkang hehes.
And so I made a trip to 77th Street, (fucking finally) and got my sterile earrings.
No more dirt cheap earrings cuz that ain't worth the shit.

And so I'm here waiting for the next 20 mins or so
in a hyperactive-zoned out high stage,
my stomach's grumbling,
society is passing by,
Fanny's ideas on fb chat are creating shocks in my sot brain
and I just want Koi.

-

And so I did.
The seller is arriving wayyyyyy too fakkin late for comfort.
But I'm too tired to give fucks right now.
SHALL continue this another time.

-

In the end I gave my Koi away to the big sis.
So I decided to purchase another cardigan. 
YES I'M ON A CARDIGAN ROLL. :))) 
Because it's a merry merry season.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Blog Archive