04 Days Of Christmas;

Day 21
21 December 2014

FINALLY GOT TO TRY OUT THE BATTING CENTRE!!!
I've always wanted to try that out because well, it looks really fun,
seeing people enjoy doing that in manga, anime, dramas and basically in Japan.
Well.
It was tough though since we came in with no prior experience whatsoever.
This was totally different than playing a little bit of softball in primary school man.

But first, lunch at Yoogane @Westgate!

I had a lot for dinner the previous night so when I saw this,
I was kinda dreading looking at the rice because it was a lottttt
Haven't even eaten THAT much rice for lunch before.

Now for one thing,
you're definitely going to stink of food when you come here.
For the next, the service is kindaaaaaa nice because they cook it for you hehes.

We sat in silence for a while, fascinated by the cooking process.
There was free flow of the side dishes aka kimchi, pickles and salad
with strawberry sauce and that was pretty okay too.
The Marinated Chicken Bulgogi Rice was fucking good. (Y)
Thank goodness we didn't order the one that costed $21
though because the rule here is that you had to order 2 portions so that
meant $42 altogether + 17% gst/service charge.


THAT'S A LOT FOR TWO PEOPLE
BECAUSE I WAS WAY TOO FULL.

After the meal, we stopped by at this couple of makeshift stores on the first level.
They were all kinda like social enterprises so that meant the sales 
would go to the charity/disabled people and all that.
But they sold really nice trinkets and handmade items.

There was this little store that sold keychains and some had little character 
nouns put to them to describe a character, or names or even little quotes.
It even had anagrams and the lady was really nice to try it on my and Jv's names. 
Got a few keychains but we didn't buy the anagram 
ones because she looked reallyyyy busy for it.

And then we went to Homerun Baseball @Pandan Gardens.
It's actually a few stops away from Jurong East.

ANGMOH BABIES TRYING BASEBALL OUT.
The taller one was good man I mean he hit everything.
Meanwhile, Jv and I were flailing our arms just trying to hit one -_-

The good thing about this is that you get to choose a higher pitch or lower pitch.
There's also the bat for the child and adults, but apparently the guy in charge
took the child bat for us cuz he said we were girls -.-
It's about $10 for 3 tokens, and 1 token = 15 balls so you'll get 45 balls.
But you get to choose which ones you wanna play which includes pitching.

We actually strained our arms cuz we didn't warm up.
I don't know about Jv but my arms died the next day OTL
THEY ACHED FOR A FEW DAYS MAN.

THIS GUY IS GOOD.
So yeap the ball is kinda given to you and you'll have to hit the number 
that is called out. Sounds easy? How about NO.
Well the fun part is where my unintentional clumsiness gets to work its shit.

Oh apparently the Singapore's largest trampoline park was right beside this
I couldn't really see the inside of it because it hadn't opened yet but hmmm
sounds interesting?

Free Starbucks againnnn 
I KNEW THIS CHRISTMAS WOULD BE BRUTAL
But it's okay, it's Christmas.

Haven't talked about random shit in so long though.

Dinner was spent talking about our futures and her
backup plans post-graduation.

I like how she has a very detailed plan going;
It's like having Plan A, Plan B and Plan C.
And she prioritises her family over everything else,
even if there's shit going on in that.

I mean, that's just dedication.
I hope things work out for her. :)

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Blog Archive