Day 09
09 December 2014
One of the rare moments that I'd have to come to school alone,
but when I do, I make sure to feel good in every where
POSSIBLE.
Hence Chef's Salad with Winter Dream Tea.
The tea was surprisingly spicy and had cinnamon in it.
A tad bit too strong though.
Sitting at Blk 58's Coffee Bean had me remember
that very day right before the NS shoot.
No sleep, no lunch, rehearsal with talent,
and rushing off to get props.
Oh and we just had our WISP final presentation.
The no sleep part;
One of the worst moments in history.
Zi char dinner at Bedok.
Fanny asked me out for an impromptu dinner.
Invited JV to come along too but well.
Had a great time with this bitch man
she's always full of stories and interesting dramas.
One of the few people where sharing is mutual and
she'll listen just as much as she'll talk.
But of course I was a tad bit saddened
TO FIND OUT A GOOD PIECE OF NEWS AFTER 2 MONTHS
but it's cool.
Hope y'all are happy :))
I think moments like these are really appreciated.
Post a Comment