So we went for another shoot today interviewing Justin Ang,
the DJ on 987 FM on Monday.
Mr Hsien tagged along because Ms Foo couldn't make it for the interview.
Yisi, Yue Jie and I all thought that we were going to take a cab,
but we only realised that Mr Hsien was driving after reaching the carpark near Block 72 while
lugging the equipments HAHA
MR HSIEN DRIVING
At first, I thought he was driving really slowly,
but it turns out he can drive pretty decent lol.
Oh we stopped by near Hsien's home and grabbed breakfast in the meantime.
There's this more attas-looking sandwich stall in the hawker centre, but boy was that one of the best sandwiches I've ever tasted outside.
It's like, it looks pretty normal like it might not taste good, but. it. was. fucking. good.
Yisi and I - our eyes lit up looking at the food displayed it was like *BLING BLING BLING*
There were also different flavoured muffins - that one tasted normal even though it looked really good.
I guess you can't judge a book by its cover huh?
Headed to Mediacorp after that.
Back to the start when we came here for a DPA outing.
Justin's voice sounds much deeper in real life.
We also met Sonia and Joakim whilst in the studio :)
It would have been nice to take a selfie with Mr Hsien and the group though.
Went for lunch at Adam Food Centre.
We had a pretty decent conversation discussing FYP, Mr Hsien's baby, other FYP shoots, stuff like that.
Returned to school, got home and DIVED INTO THE GREATEST SLEEP IN HISTORY.
Pretty darn good morning.
A good start to December makes it all the more worthwhile.
DECEMBER IS GOING TO BE A GOOD MONTH. :))

Post a Comment