Listeners;

Credits to Alisha

On Saturday morning, I was in a pretty shitty mood on the way home from the west.
It was a point where I had to vent it out to someone, anyone and thankfully, 
Jv was awake at 9am in the morning.
Yeah it was that kind of a situation where you've bottled a tad bit too much and if you don't let it out it's gonna burst soon.

Jv gave me the pep talk which I'm really glad for.
Actually, she pretty much listened throughout the entire thing and it was great because all I needed was somebody to listen to my problems.
Her advice was somehow strange but it's comforting to know that she was there.
Just accepting everything, and then slowly sorta leading the way, or showing the way back.
No judgements, no ill thoughts, no comments, just being there.

Ahhhh I just feel grateful for that moment.
Thank goodness she was awake; really.
Words cannot describe how grateful and appreciative and relieved I felt but 
yeah I really, really do feel thankful.
Thank you Jv (even if you don't read this).
And thank you for the Starbucks :') #reasonswhyIlovetheeast 

Switched over my sim card in the meantime.
And fucking finally, after ... nearly 5 months without a proper one.


BABY IT'S YOU
YOU'RE THE ONE I LOVE!
YOU'RE THE ONE I NEEEEED 
YOU'RE THE ONE I SEE
COME ON BABY IT'S YOUUUUU~

I swear I just heard that melody in my head the moment it arrived in my hands.
But that's beside the point.

I felt much better after the talk with Jv and went home.
While walking home, I bumped into a childhood friend cum neighbour.
It was so impromptu; we just stopped in the middle of the walking path and talked as if we didn't need to be doing our shit and all.
Honestly, I really didn't expect it.
It's like you have your entire schedule planned out and suddenly one thing comes in and changes everything or in fact cancels your entire TO-DO list for the day.

But sometimes change isn't that bad after all.
From standing up, it went to sitting down on the benches and just catching up on life, work, school work and future plans. 
It was rather surreal sitting on those benches because usually ahmas and uncles would take up that spot and recline, so people were quite puzzled when they passed by.

But man was it worth it.
It's something about this sharing of things with someone who's really interested as well that makes it so engaging.
I like how she listens and is always accepting or rather she seems like she has a piqued interest in what she's hearing.
Although it felt like we were old ahmas catching up with our lives, it was really a nice breather.
To share your experiences with someone. 
And hearing about what she's doing is also pretty interesting as well - her family (even though she just lives a few floors down), her future plans and what she wants to do and what she's doing.
It's REALLY that good to hear.
Maybe it's because the both of us are weird and half-halfs of two different cultures?
I don't know.

But man, I love these kind of conversations.

I need to do this with somebody sometime again.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Blog Archive