So cute.
It's days like these where I just dread doing anything productive or work-related.
Don't even want to edit right now NOR go to work,
which is scheduled to be at night - something I really don't like.
Because I'd have to waitttttt till work starts and there's very little time to relax before hand.
I just wanna sleep in, do some net surfing or watch some shows for one whole day
without having to do anything that has to do with school or work -_-
And tomorrow the family's heading to the zoo so no break man and there's gonna be
a lottttttt of people at the zoo ayes OTL
Work's in an hour, technically half an hour before I have to get out of the house,
and I don't wanna get out of the house T.T
It's until 11 pm tonight so that means no food from 4 pm to 11 pm which means
I'm going to starve AGAIN, or either eat something big before I leave.
This sucks.
Ahhhh I just want to sleep all day long.

Post a Comment