Marriage.


So I was casually reading the news about Jay Chou marrying a lady that's 14 years younger.
Now what surprised me was the fact that they started dating when she was 17 years of age.
That's when he was 31 years old.

17 YEARS OLD. 4 YEARS RELATIONSHIP.
BUT THE MAIN POINT IS THAT SHE WAS 17 YEARS OLD THEN?!
I mean, that's just way too absurd because the disparity in age is pretty big.

And then I told the mother and she just calmly told me that she started dating the father
when she was 19 years old, and that the difference in their age is ... well... 18 years.
So that meant the father was 37 years old when they dated.

What. Even. How whut.

I guess age really doesn't matter in this one.

Je ne pas de comprendre OTL

Monday, January 19, 2015

One response to Marriage.

  1. Anonymous says:

    That's because love isn't a number, a colour, or size. Love is a strong, positive emotion of regard and affection. Age, body weight and skin colour play no role in love.

    Keep up the good writing, all your blog posts are always worth reading.

Blog Archive