Resolutions: 2014

Reviewing resolutions are always fun man.

As you know, everyone always needs to take a step back and review their past year resolutions right?

Here's what I wrote in 2014:

1. Lose 5kg by my birthday
2. Develop good sleeping habits: Sleeping at 1 am everyday
3. Develop good eating habits: Eating 5 meals a day, rewarding myself. Or maybe just eating whatever I want in moderation.
4. Be in better health: Start an exercise regime and stick to it once and for all; jogging a few times a week, skipping, weight lifting to lose that weight, and also to gain a healthier body
5. Always remembering to drink water throughout the day.
6. Have a healthy mindset: Balancing the good and bad in my head, slowly get myself out of my self-wallowingness and do something about my problems
7. Learn how to START things.

8. Not to procrastinate anymore. Opportunities fly when you laze around.
9. Resolve my love mindset. Don’t fall in love when you know you’re just in it for the benefits or you’re only attracted to the idea of love. Fall in love because you’re curious of the other’s character and personality.
10. Get out and explore out of your boundaries by yourself and with yourself.


Here's what I'm thinking right now.


  1. HAHA FUCK THAT
  2. FUCK THIS TOO
  3. Well hey I did eat anything and everything I want in moderation *gives self a pat on the head*
  4. In the past year, I actually did juggle my time between school, part time work and going for a run and working out. It wasn't as intense as 2013 where I was actively involved in a challenge with my friends, but it became constant. Running became constant, something I'd never have dreamed of before I picked my then 18-year-old lazy ass off the ground to do the physical thing I hated the most. Quite glad about this :)
  5. Aiyaaaaaaaaaa fak this too as long as I'm not dehydrated all is well man.
  6. Yeah I think there was much greater improvement in this aspect. There's something about balance that brings you peace to yourself.
  7. Well not in EVERY aspect, but I did start things. Searching for a job on my own, finally starting and completing the CV, started on the website, started to bake, etc.
  8. There's less procrastination - well no fuck that I am and will always be an expert at procrastination. OTL But on a side note, definitely a lot lesser procrastination on school work in the second half of the year.
  9. What is this doing here? Screw that I'll know it when I know it.
  10. Definitely did do this. Opted out of FYP on my own (and now NO DEBTS TO PAY), clubbing, getting drunk, going for job interviews, retail therapy, directing with almost full creative control, keeping up with shit, etc. 

Okay the only ones I'm sure would be the ones that are bolded.
The rest?

They were either completely failures or I can't be sure about them.

Hmmm quite interesting actually.

I'm pretty sure in a few year's time when I look back at these resolutions again,
I'd be thinking these same thoughts as I am right now.
Just thinking, "HAH FUCK THAT".



Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Blog Archive