It Feels Nice.

I hope it stays like this.

In some ways, it really does feel nice to be splurging.
Not splurging on your 'wants' but your 'needs'.
Okay maybe not splurging, but burning a hole in your pocket because you NEED to.

Paying for my own phone bills, transportation and contacts may be considerably
more painful than I'd intended, but it made me feel much more empowered.
In a way that I can now, at least, afford to pay for these expenses myself.
Not by anyone, not by the parents, but I'm paying for them.
Roughly $340 worth of finances, my fees are duly paid for and I'm pretty happy right now.
Even if I have to do this every month.

Also, the optician said that my eyes are good now.
YESSSSSSSSSSS NO MORE FILTRATES NO MORE RED EYES
ON MY WAY TO CLEAN, HEALTHY CORNEA AND CLEAR VISION.
I'm just glad that phase is over, because I feel more comfortable with lenses.

However, the whole eye irritation phase did make me get used to wearing spectacles out,
and getting over being really lapsap.
Even at work now, I wear spectacles all the time, so that it doesn't compromise the eye health
from wearing contacts for too long.

Paying for my own bills, getting the clear for my eyes, 
it makes me happy. :)



Thursday, February 5, 2015

Blog Archive