I'm actually pretty nervous right now.
Probably because it's the first time that I'm heading overseas on my own,
without the school or anything like that.
Just a trip planned amongst us friends with just 2 people, so everything is kinda done D-I-Y style.
It's like I have mixed feelings; I do want to go because I've longed to go to this country.
Yet at the same time, I'm reluctant because my family and friends are here.
Also due to the fact that I don't know what to expect being in a foreign place.
And that I'm sorta on my own there - meaning there's a responsibility to be independent.
Possibly an over-attachment to these people OTL
Plus fear of the unknown.
Then again, my efforts put in the last few months were for this holiday trip.
It actually doesn't feel real that I've made this happen and I'm actually going to Japan.
But I am, and I do hope to enjoy it.
If there's time in Japan, I'll try to update here hehes.
MEANWHILE, I'M OFF TO THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN! :)

One response to Here I Come;
Have a great trip to japan!! Take care over there and when you feel like it be sure to blog all about it! Have fun ! :D
Post a Comment