Words.


How do you convince yourself to persevere on?
How do you persuade yourself to give up?

How do you protect yourself from words?
How do you decide whether to embrace and accept them,
or cast them aside completely so you won't be hurt?
So you won't take it to heart?
How do you wrap yourself with warmth and conviction so you won't be discouraged?
So you won't be enveloped by not only yours, but another's less desirable vibes?

How do you get rid of this heavy feeling in your chest?
How do you know what would be the right thing to do?

Because I don't know at all, and I definitely have to choose soon.

Otherwise, I'm gonna absolutely lose my sanity.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

2 responses to Words.

  1. Anonymous says:

    You don't get rid of the heavy feeling. You just carry it with you everywhere.
    Until you are able to find something that can musk the feeling away.

    All the best! You got this!
    Because you know you can!

  2. MARIAM says:

    Hmmmm find something to musk it away huh?

    Alright thanks for the advice man :)

Blog Archive